Melo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

6tfqyjt.jpg

Rate/Hate/Masturbate

Enigma22

Reaction score
i really like it. its probably the best ive seen from u...

Wrestling Station

-border
-work more on the light/ shadow effects.
-black grunding wasnt done in the perfect way. maybe try some bluring on that layer or reduce the opacity of that layer.
-psd lost its credibility from that overlaping grunge. If you want to blend, then try not to remove the main parts of the psd. try to hide the edges only imo.

Wordlife

very very good 10/10... I like it, nice one man, can you make a Tom Brady one or Lebron one for me lol j/k

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Great work Peep like it alot, although i think the lighting effects could be done abit more better great concept though.

Shouldn't settles for Denvers second best and went to there best and done it on Iverson :)

PeepShow

Yeah, and you'll get better at your sigs. It's all about Practice man.

Not a game, practice :)

That wasn't a shot at your sigs, just a reference to Iverson....lol

PeepShow

^You dont even know what I was talking about. What this vid, then you'lll know.....lol

[yt]eGDBR2L5kzI[/yt]

Reaction score
I really like this one...

You should add a pic of him dunking in that sig too...

anyways 8.5/10

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
good god peep, thats hot, im on the computer at school now and the coloring on this computer sucks frigen ass, so when i get home, ill tell ya what i think bout this.