Melina

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Spity94

Reaction score
melina.jpg

As i look back it now i regret putting the "Melina" Text were it is now for you cant really see the M or the A at the end,but let me know what you think

Rate/Hate/Comment

JC Punk

Reaction score
I really like it good use of coloring and nice colored border. But yes, take away the text and it would nice with the black brushing effect on the sides. overall 9.75/10

Wrestling Station

there is nothing much going on about this banner.
The biggest flaw here is the shadows. Becareful when you place a shadow. Its totally wrong when it comes to shadow/ light angles or reflections. (withen the psd and around it)

Check this and it will look better imo.

Reaction score
little too dark and yes it was a mistake to add the melina. nice text where it says spitty in the left corner. 7/10 for this. the psd is stunning also.

Reaction score
its just a picture of her with a shadow over it...is it not? maybe a wood table background. did you even cut that out or use a PSD? simple shadowing. looks good tho, not much that looks like actually had to be done.