Melina Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Ok I made this for a request. I just wanted to post it here for some other peoples opinions on it too.

Kiddsmash I saw that bjt has a sig for you in your thread. But I was done making this one. It doesnt have the queen has arrived on it. If you think the banner needs it I will add it. Also if you dont like the text I have. I can change that too. I am just really bad with fonts and I couldnt get anything that looked good. So if you know a font you want me to use. Let me know, other wise if you want it changed I will do my best.

Ok here is the sig and avatar. Its 4:45 am. Lol. Hope its good :D Anyway here they are...

melinaavy.jpg

Banner
melinabannercopy-2.jpg

Rate/Hate/Debate

PeepShow

Looks pretty good man. The b/g really stand out well and the PSD is actually a good one of her, if thats possible....lol. I like how you put the name in the rectagular line and the boarder looks nice.

8.3/10

PS, I cant see the Avatar, red X :(

Wordlife

hey dude, avatar is cool 8/10... but I dont see any banner though

kiddsmash

Reaction score
I like them both thanks. I'll be using both siggies andntrading the avatars off and on. Thanks.