Mel Gibson, estranged wife reunite for good cause

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dreamkiller

Reaction score
It is. but im too lazy to debate you.

bottom line: in terms of booking and performance, its better than anything WWE, TNA and WCW have ever put on.

/end thread.

bawjustice

Reaction score
perhaps in terms of bookign but by performance im not sure

also

its not very hard to ebat th wwe in performace

Montana

They have everything a organization should have. To me, ROH is the best out now. They got a great roster of wrestlers. Good Storylines, Great Booking, Fueds are always entertaining. Good Mic Work. Best in ring performance. Best Live shows.

Why are we argueing again? I mean, you didnt say why you dont like it OR anything that is better.

bawjustice

Reaction score
i dont liek ti because its rediculously overrated
brian dnaielson is nto the secodn comign of christ, he is an average wrestler
ive watched a ton fo matches that were supposedley ***** and non were above ***. i just dont get it. i guess im aksing for an explanation more than an argument or a debate.

Wrestling Station

If you want a big show and big names that has big history big arena's and big hype and storylines, go for WWE and TNA.

If you just want in ring performance and dont care about show and arena, go to ROH.

xtremebadass

ROH is pretty damn good, I read about it and get into it as much as possible without even watching it, if ROH had the TV and Media opportunity as TNA does, they would be bigger than TNA probably.

Soulpower could tell you about it, he is a ROH nut, lol

Beer Money Army

ROH is awesome. it's pushes the wrestlers that are good... very solid shows... I watch about 7 -9 shows of them are have yet to be dissappointed with any of the shows.very rarely has a crap match

if they had a tv show it would destory TNA.....

it doesnt push shit wrestlers like WWE......

i dont care if it lil arena, doesn't have a big video screen and all that fancy shit......

ROH just has one aim and that to put on some of the greatest wrestling matches in the world......

Montana

ive watched a ton fo matches that were supposedley ***** and non were above ***. i just dont get it. i guess im aksing for an explanation more than an argument or a debate.

Lol Danielson is only one wrestler. They've got 10 other ROH stars. Look produced stars like CM Punk, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles and soon to be colt cabana. Currently they got Nigel, Hero, Strong, Briscoes, Claudio, Aires, Richards, WItmore, Rave, Jacobs, Homicide, Daniels, Albright Almost all their wrestlers could be considered stars in their own right.

I think the live show factor is what caught my eye. I havent been watching ROH for a while, but i seen a live show, and it blew everything out of all the water. I've went to Raws, Bound for Glory, Wrestlemania, and more and this show was heads above those. Every match was something special. You felt you were apart of the show almost. I went just to see Colt Cabana wrestle, and he went in the crowd and took out our entire row. The show was amazing.

Storylines i think their the best right now, they actually push their own stars, rather than signing guys like tomko and stiener. There really isn't a arguement, if you can't name a better organization.

bawjustice

Reaction score
i have nothing against small arenas and small names its just that these guys who are apparently getting pushed to the top of roh because there "great talents" are not. there nto bad but none of them amaze me. there all just ok wrestlers who because roh has claimed them as being the top talent they have had a negative affect on wrestling with there lame ass move sets and supposed 5 star matches that really aretn that good.

Soulpower

Danielson isn't overrated... He gets so much hype because he delivers a great match pretty much every time he's in the ring. Hell, for the last 4 months of his title reign he was wrestling with a shoulder that needed surgery, and he was still putting on better matches than what you usually see.

The fact is a lot of people have taken notice about how good the guys in ROH are.. Jimmy Yang, Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Chris Sabin, CM Punk, Christopher Daniels, Jamie Noble, Austin Aries, Low-Ki, AJ Styles, Homicide among others who have worked in ROH and have all been signed by the WWE or TNA... The fact is the best WRESTLING Company in the US right now is ROH by far.

You're asking is ROH is any good... The fact is that you don't like ROH, that doesn't mean its not good.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
..........I don't know how Eddie Guerrero making appearances in ROH would help the "debate" as the thread creator put it.

xtremebadass

well soulpower was mentioning guys in ROH, just thought I would slip that in there, and alot of ppl dont know he was in it

Old Skool

Banned
Reaction score
^^ I didnt lol ^^

you're saying roh guys aren't good? ur not a cena mark are you? i guess your idea of a good wrestler either has to be a monster or the most amazing flyer youve ever seen or risking life and limb to entertain you. The fact of the matter is a good wrestler is someone who knows how to tell a story all the way through the match and understands the psychology of WRESTLING and knows how to react to the fans i mean shawn michaels is a tremendous wrestler because he knows what he can do yet he doesn't use it all the time you really think that seeing a moonsault to the outside every match makes a good wrestler? or a chokeslam through a cage makes a good wrestler? they do it when the psychology of the match calls for it therefore you obviously don't understand the psychology of wrestling Brian Danielson and most of the ROH Talent know the psychology of wrestling and thats why they are considered talented END OF STORY thankyou and goodnight