[MEGATHREAD] All the Wrestling scene's sexual assault allegations

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Here's the video for those that are interested tbh he comes off like he is reading statements in some but, he does have solid defense for other's I lean more of the case that he is a little sleazy but, like it seems that most of the allegations maybe be not true or more in the lines of Tyler Bate ish like. I do think he sounds remorseful and is sorry for any actions but, its gonna be really hard to comeback with dick flips and shit after this. I be interested in hearing from the other girls on what he said and from LaRae.

Reactions: Swamps

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
It just sounded like Joey Ryan likes sex and those girls were consensual until they found an opportunity to try to expose him.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
I just started the video, but I just want to say that I do agree with him that people should be held accountable when they fabricate stories. Not saying anyone did or didn't, but that shit happens too often too.

Enzo says hi y'all.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
FWIW I don't know if he did or did not do it but based on watching that and seeing the evidence he had shown I am not sure on his claims that said I would like to see the girls evidence as well and it does seem like he took a shot at LaRae for not defending him

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Joey Ryan should've ditched the moustache along time ago........you assume pervert with it

Also.....fuck him regardless......I called him getting metoo'd along time ago.

Last edited:

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck

Evidently Joey Ryan is suing three of the females that accused him. Have a listen.

Disco caught the wrath of the pink haired mafia on Twitter, and took it like a champ. Man, do these fools know disco had made bank taking hits! Disco and Konan are epic!

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw

Here's the original story for a refresher. My guess is he was blacked out, and luckily for him it wasn't a situation where she couldn't get away. He did own up to it, and shit happens when you black out like that, still doesn't make it okay.

A woman had accused Jack Gallagher aka Gentleman of tearing her skirt after she refused to on his lap. The woman said that she spent years downplaying the story to keep it under the carpet.

“I never thought this is something I would say publicly, but I want others to know that they never need to be ashamed and should feel like they can tell their stories.

"On New Years Eve of 2014 I attended a house party, and Jack Gallagher (Gentleman Jack) was there. Jack got me drunk. While I acknowledge that I am an adult and can make my own decisions, he was literally pouring straight spirits into my glass, putting it to my mouth and telling me to drink. When I would make myself a drink he would add more alcohol when my glass was unattended. I thought I was in a safe environment and didn’t need to shield my glass.

"Jack asked me to sit on his lap, I said no. He then sat on my lap, and made advances. The entire time I expressed that I was uncomfortable, but I also didn’t want to make a scene. In hindsight I should have.

"At the end of the evening I went to the bathroom, and Jack barged into the room. I immediately stood up and tried to pull my skirt down. Jack grabbed me, and he pulled at my skirt. He pulled so hard he ripped my skirt. I managed to push him away and I left the room, I then immediately left the party. I spent years afterwards downplaying the story, trying to not cause any issues. I’m not going to be silent any longer,” the woman had said.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
:lauren looks like he was only released for trying to somewhat own up to his actions

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I mean kudos to him for being forthcoming(although still a dick cause I’ve been blackout drunk and never sexually assaulted someone)

But at that point, when you go to the company, what do you expect?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I mean kudos to him for being forthcoming(although still a dick cause I’ve been blackout drunk and never sexually assaulted someone)

But at that point, when you go to the company, what do you expect?

Yeah the big thing is when he was released and literally no one else was, everyone thought WWE must have conducted an investigation and found that he had done some heinous shit compared to everyone else. Now it's clear they fired him bc he did the work for them and they just let all the other ones get swept under the rug :lol

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Yeah the big thing is when he was released and literally no one else was, everyone thought WWE must have conducted an investigation and found that he had done some heinous shit compared to everyone else. Now it's clear they fired him bc he did the work for them and they just let all the other ones get swept under the rug :lol

He basically got fired for being too honest. Most people deny until they have to admit it. Maybe the victim just wanted him to admit it, or she'd press charges. Sometimes people will accept apologies if someone admits to fault.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck

Well, looks like Riddle is getting sued. My man Millennial Smark breaks this speak out movement down pretty well.

Notice how the majority of these guys accused are simps/ cucks? Maybe some folks need to realize "White Knighting " don't get you no pussy. Gets you in trouble.