Megan Fox Admits She's A Man

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

lol I read that I freaked out, cause its real!!!! She is one sexy ass dude then

PeepShow

I do hope you realize that site is one of those joking tabloid idiocies.

EDIT- Guess not.

Nation

Seeing as that site has stories about aliens I guess it's not that reliable. Really not that funny to joke about. But wasn't Ciara a man?

Wordlife

see now that I think bout it, these links ARE legit, cause I really looked this up and this is true

This Guy

yeah she really said that, but if you watch the video and listen to the context in which she said it, she didn't mean that she really feels like she is a real man, what she is saying is that she doesn't think she is beautiful and when she looks at herself she thinks she looks like a man because she is insecure about her own looks.

This Guy

I did, the 2nd link is one of those National Enquire type tabloid web sites. You know like the ones that have pictures of the President meeting with Alien Leaders.