MegaMan vs Castlvania(If it dies..it dies)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which one Survives?

• Castlevania

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Megaman

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

VS

Since WWF No Mercy merked WCW/NWO Revenge Mega vs Castlevania was one I wanna to see up next. Two of these Franchises I've never played the Games at all. I know give me the Cuffs now and send me to Prison, but my Parents didn't come from wealth and if I got a new Game if was like wow. For Years I would get the newest DBZ or WWE game and it was like all I got for Christmas outside a Wrestling DVD or two, so I'm going to need you guys to take me to school of what make these franchises so great when it comes to their Games.​

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Let's bring this back with a bang.

CastleVania, easily. Aside from having in my opinion the best theme and some of the best pure gameplay of NES era platformers, the game undergoes a pretty solid evolution despite a few marked missteps.

To me, Mega Man is a four game series: Mega Man 2, 3, X, and X2. The rest of the series really fails to add anything unique to the series (or outright just copies and pastes from other games), and the later games of the series are genuinely bad. :draper2