Meating a Cheetah

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

No it wasn't a typo lol

This is a pretty cool video. It shows that larger cats can be accepting of humans, even strangers. I like to tell people that this is what people look at when thinking they can own a larger cat as a pet but this kind of temperament is not common in the feline world. The average house cat plays rough, has unbalanced emotions, and doesn't like to share. This is true for larger cats which is why it is not a good idea to EVER own one.

I did plan on adopting a caracal and having a large outdoor enclosure for it when it was still legal but it no longer is. These cats get to about 40 pounds max (average is 30) which is large but not as large as the average 125 pound cheetah. Caracals have been shown to bond well with humans, same as bob cats but they had to outlaw this because animals were suffering. The wrong kinds of people were getting their hands on them.

Computer+running+lynxix+os_b71185_4997643.jpg

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I thought this was about the dumb Dutch family who left their car inside a safari park and ended up chased by Cheetahs.

Can one be both pleasently and negatively surprised in the same thread? :idk:

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I thought this was about the dumb Dutch family who left their car inside a safari park and ended up chased by Cheetahs.

Can one be both pleasently and negatively surprised in the same thread? :idk:
Well now I have to know about this family.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
LOL Family Chased by Cheetahs Highlights Dangers of Wildlife Parks

Okay, we all know I love cats but not even I am that dumb enough to get out of a car. They need to have cars available at these places that lock people in and someone drives around with them who can monitor their stupid behavior. The people I mean, not the animals. They are just being animals. I would be mad too if some humans tried walking all over in my house with their shoes on.