Me again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Long time ago I made a thread asking on how should I approach this girl I liked. Long story short, one of my friends arranged us to meet and talk and stuff. I wanted to talk to her somewhere private, with not too many people around. However, the stupid did it right in the hallway, where all my classmates and members from my basketball team where staring like if they were watching a TV show. In the end, I coward out and left, not even talking to her. Then, a guy from another group that I know comes to me and tells me that the girl is bashing me.

I tried to convince myself that the meeting was never arranged, that it was just my friend bullshitting and playing some sort of joke on me, and that the girl was just in the hallway by casualty. However, it couldn't be because the guy that came to me saying that the girl was bashing me didn't even know I was suppose to meet with the girl.

The girl kept staring at me on breaks and recess. I managed to get her phone number by a friend of hers and started talking to her. There, I found out he liked another guy friend of mine. Jealousy came into play and I ended up in an insult fight with her. To this moment I though that it was the end.

All of that happened last year. Now after vacations we come back to high school and the girl is staring at me again. At first I thought she was staring at my fried, so I went apart from him an entire break but the girl kept staring at me.

So, what should I do? I am not 100% percent sure she is looking at me,of course it all points out that yes, but hey, for all I know she can just be looking to the front on a long and short distance. Should I retry to come to her? Or just leave it there?

phantomgerald

Never show that you like her too easily. Just treat her like a friend, don't show any signs that you like her. Try talking to her more over the phone or at least constant messaging each other. Then after you get to know her more, ask her on a casual date, like "hey, there's this great movie I want to catch, but everyone I know watched it already or don't want to watch it." Then see how it goes. Keep us updated!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^exactly right. phantomgerald you playa

CT Styles

Phantom Gerald is right. I was a bit worried becuase you forgot to put an 's' infront of 'he' and it said 'he' instead of 'she' in some parts so i thought you were gay for a second lol. Just casually talk to her every now and then.

The Rated R CMStar

Little update and more help requested:

OK, so, before I could even get to talk to the girl(the one of my first post), going to the gym me and my team mates were talking about girls and who we all liked, I said another girl that I also found hot. So, behind my back, they went to the girl and told her about it. She said that it is obviously to soon for anything more than a friendship, so that I went and talk to her...

Now, all the girls I have dated I have at least been friends with them for a while. So, now am asking you, when I go and talk to her, what should be the first discussion topic? I mean, I have never talked to her. I know that once the ice is broken I can take it on from there, but what should be the first topic, or what should I say first?

Enigma22

Reaction score
personally i start out with where the chick goes to school if i dont know her to well and ask her if she knows anyone i know that goes there... then i just talk about whatever else...

The Rated R CMStar

Actually she goes to the same high school I do, different level though, that's why I have never talked to her

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Get her attention. Play "Vermilion" by Slipknot. She'll like that :p

phantomgerald

Simple really. Make small talk, don't bombard her with questions, just say open-ended statements, then she'll think about it and give you a reply. Giving her a compliment midway in the conversation will help. Just remember to never compliment her looks. It'll make her think you're only thinking of her in a physical sense.