McIntyre speaks on a revolution

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
WWE Superstar Drew McIntyre took to Twitter Wednesday night to talk about a revolution in WWE. Here’s what he wrote:

“Sometimes in life, you got to step back and realize no matter what you have accomplished or you feel the world owes you. In reality, you’re damn lucky to even be involved in WWE. I know you’re all calling for a revolution….it’s not time yet ;)

“After all, no matter what the net says. Wrestlings future is ours!! The current generation have a chance to save our business, and if we don’t wrestling as we know it is finished. Taker, hunter, Pat, Bret(this pic is for when I was 22)”

A1h8U60CcAAMJPE.jpg

source

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I'm still sure Drew has a good career within the WWE. #TeamOptimistic.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
whats that metronome I hear?
perhaps the end is drawing near,
you never hear the shot that takes you down.

amjustthat

Jobber
Reaction score
I can't for the life of me fathom why he is not being used! It's one of the biggest mysteries in the WWE... He has EVERYTHING they want in a superstar; Height, wrestling abilities, mic abilities, looks... What am I missing here? I can't think of any other reason than he pissed off someone high up...

Stopspot

Reaction score
amjustthat said:
I can't for the life of me fathom why he is not being used! It's one of the biggest mysteries in the WWE... He has EVERYTHING they want in a superstar; Height, wrestling abilities, mic abilities, looks... What am I missing here? I can't think of any other reason than he pissed off someone high up...

Not as much him pissing higher ups off directly than indirectly. He went through a divorce with his wife (former diva Tiffany.) Tiffany didn't take it well and it went nasty and spilled into the locker room. She even assaulted him one time in the locker room. This in turn upset Vince and a couple of other higher ups and was a factor in Tiffany's release. Drew was instead punished. Triple H reportedly sees a lot of potential for McIntyre in the long run and he is only 27 so he has a lot of years left in him.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
amjustthat said:

I don't even think it's that because HHH is very high on Drew McIntyre and it's been reported several times.

I think their just binding their time bringing him back, and want to do it the right way. Because they've been jobbing him for a year.

amjustthat

Jobber
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Not as much him pissing higher ups off directly than indirectly. He went through a divorce with his wife (former diva Tiffany.) Tiffany didn't take it well and it went nasty and spilled into the locker room. She even assaulted him one time in the locker room. This in turn upset Vince and a couple of other higher ups and was a factor in Tiffany's release. Drew was instead punished. Triple H reportedly sees a lot of potential for McIntyre in the long run and he is only 27 so he has a lot of years left in him.

I heard about the Tiffany thing, that must be over a year ago or two now though? If he's in the doghouse for that, I think he's been there way overdue - but yeah, you're right, he's young and for once I'm happy HHH has taken a liking to someone

Stopspot

Reaction score
amjustthat said:
I heard about the Tiffany thing, that must be over a year ago or two now though? If he's in the doghouse for that, I think he's been there way overdue - but yeah, you're right, he's young and for once I'm happy HHH has taken a liking to someone

Vince is a very fickle old man. He can keep people in the dog house for years. Mach Man was in the dog house for close to 20 years.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Shut up McIntyre :bury:

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Tidus said:
I like McIntyre hopefully he'll be returning to Smackdown soon.

he should stick to lower card, like he has been. dont really like him jobbing to everyone and everything though

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
McIntyre has the look, in ring ability, to be a champion. He's a bit Meh' on the mic. But totally been underused.