Mayhem Miller Wants a Fight, Tells Fans To Tweet Dana White

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Jason "Mayhem" Miller wants to get back inside the Octagon, and he's hoping his fans can help him.

Miller said on The MMA Hour that he's ready to return to the UFC following his loss to Michael Bisping at December's Ultimate Fighter Finale. And he said he believes his fans could help him get into the Octagon by pressuring UFC President Dana White to book him for another fight.

"You guys tweet Dana that you want to see me fight," Miller said. "I want to fight as soon as possible. So the more pressure that anybody who wants to see me fight, the more pressure they put on the brass, well, guess what? I'll fight sooner."

White was extremely critical of Miller's performance in his loss to Bisping, to the point that some fans wondered if White would cut Miller. Miller said, however, that the UFC has indicated to him that he'll be given another fight.

"I've gotten a head nod, but nothing official," Miller said.

Miller didn't name any particular opponent or any particular event he'd like next.

"Whenever -- I'll fight next weekend," Miller said. "I'm sick of sitting on the couch," he said. "I'm a fighter. I need to fight."

Surprised he was never cut after the Bisping fight, honestly i hope Dana lets him sit on his couch a little while longer or makes him go to Strikeforce.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I'd say give him one more fight and see how he does. But have it be on FX or something. I mean he did good for the TUF. He has charisma and everything but he just looked terrible in the Bisping fight. If he can improve his cardio... then yeah. But one more fight to test where he stands.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Well, honestly i see him getting another fight but if he loses the way he did against Bisping awhile back he'll be cut easily.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Oh yeah if he performs that awfully one more time he won't even go back to Strikeforce. He'll just be wandering around hoping to get another fight somewhere one day. He's definitely gonna try to get a good fight and perform well in his next battle.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Your probably right though, it'll be on an FX show somewhere maybe FX 4 this Summer.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Give him Jake Shields if he loses to Akiyama (wont happen).

Nice little grudge match.

Dont be scared homie.

Ben

Reaction score
He looked like shit in the Bisping fight, maybe had a bad weight cut, maybe just out of his skill set set. Regardless he's polarizing enough to sell a fight just has to not look like a bum in the change,