Maya Yukihi would like to appear for AEW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
SJvteYjfBfPDPk4QrnuE0aXnRgkZnrL-UrVnpBOe76Q.jpg

Maya Yuhiki is a free agent and is looking to venture into the U.S. to work.

At the end of 2021, the Ice Ribbon promotion lost multiple talents from their active roster. The likes of Suzu Suzuki, Risa Sera and Maya Yukihi departed the promotion along with several more talents. After spending the last seven years of her career with Ice Ribbon, Yukihi is now a free agent.

She is scheduled for an upcoming DDT Pro Wrestling event but also has aspirations to wrestle in North America. She told Tokyo Sports that she would like to appear for All Elite Wrestling and mentioned the Japanese wrestlers that they’ve brought into the company over the past several years.

I would like to be in a glamorous organization, because AEW has a lot of Japanese fighters and I have the impression that many people go there for spots. AEW is amazing, isn’t it? How they just appeared out of nowhere and became a huge organization?
DDT’s 25th Anniversary event is scheduled for March 20th and Maya is set to go one-on-one with Saki Akai at the event. Early in her career, Maya attended DDT’s wrestling classes. She was hoping to learn under the DDT Pro umbrella but was turned down. That class was co-instructed by Dick Togo.

I started attending DDT’s wrestling classes. It was a class taught by Daichi Kakimoto and Dick Togo. All of us were grinning while saying, ‘It hurts’ when Dick Togo put his arm on us (laughs). After that, I joined the Ice Ribbon wrestling circle, and actually went to [Gatoh Move’s] wrestling class… I wanted to learn under the DDT brand, but I was turned down.
DDT Pro Wrestling will be a part of the 2022 CyberFight Festival which is scheduled for June 22nd in Saitama, Japan.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@AK Deth gonna come at me for this one :slip:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Alexa

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I hope she doesn't sign with AEW she is too good for them and deserves better...though there is WWE and that is worse...just freelance.

You know me well...also I never got notified of this XD
How good is she? I dunno anything about her other than she's won a lot of titles, is one if their most successful homegrown girls n ofc v hot lol

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
How good is she? I dunno anything about her other than she's won a lot of titles, is one if their most successful homegrown girls n ofc v hot lol
She is really good like one of the top joshis today and was one of Ice Ribbons aces. She is one their more successful homegrown talents, and if she keeps her Ice Ribbon gimmick then you have Light Yukihi and Dark Yukihi, both of which are different and should be treated as different people, think Saki Aiki and Sakisama if you know that. And, if she keeps that gimmick then I feel like AEW will drop the ball because...well you know my feeling on AEW and all so. But, if she does join AEW, which I cry, and they keep that gimmick going well then it should fun for people to experience her and all...I say this as someone who is trying to not be a cynical wreslting hipster.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

t59TXiv.gif

If you let me put in a top 20 Joshi talents today she is clearly on it and being a fan of Ice Ribbon 9 times outta 10 she's going to have one of the best Matches on the Card. I was so happy when she won the big one with Ice Ribbon and she nearly held the World Title within the Company for nearly a Year. I can't forget as well her run with Risa Sera another damn good talent in the Tag Division holding the Titles multiple times. She is great in Oz Academy with Ozaki Gun as well she be thirst trapping me so hard with her outfit while also displaying her talents in the Ring. She would do fine with AEW but I rather see her right now unless AEW has a plan for her staying Freelance for now.