May Rell Have Mercy on our Soul(power?...perhaps...our Soul-Pussies...tehe)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
:ninjastar: * BREAKING NEWS from lATe Last Night * :eek5:

Local-Ghetto HoodRat Trash-Resident, Y2Jasmine was viciously raped and kidnapped , then raped several more times by an unknown-asssaliant...:jawdrop:

....The Local-Police Department went in to assist the detective dudes in capturing the number 1 suspect....:detective2:

part8.jpg

part9.jpg

part10.jpg

But To No-Avail....:schmoll:

.....so we're like...in need of some of you lazy ni'ggers to get up off yo-couches and find tha' busta that gone done did this to Rell's Girl....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Meanwhile...in a basement near Idaho...

Great One's got rell's girl tied up and unconcious and stufff.....

g1isastalker.jpg

:smileysex5:

will rell make it in time to save his Ho....or is she fucked?(literally....)

tune in to next week's super duper mega-ni'gger news from IWF Reporter Robert Downy Natural Born Jr Killer guy dude-person poster....:clap_1:

and stuff....

(dangerous tunes kick in)

nah...but seriously...

ya-think he'll whoop some ass when his ass gets be back in tha' jizzing nap-sack...

or ya-think he'll just be like "Hey-Whoa...I'm rell and i got a life...and blah!...yur nurds and suck!...bye!"(gone for more months...or is he?)

hmmm?