May 19th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
LOL! Oh dear I remember that. Did they ever tell us why Kane hated this date specifically...? I don't remember that.

MikeRaw

Ya, wasn't it that his parents died on that day? Or something. Funny thing is, when it actually was May 19th, the big climax was onyl him chokeslamming Rey Mysterio.

Wrestling Station

TDK dont bring your hands anywhere near your dick :shifty:

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
No, it was the day his movie was releasing and everyone was going to see into Kane's life and the things he's done... or some dumb shit.

noumenon

Yeah, I remember they'de show those ridiculous clips of his co-stars saying he scared them on set and when it was time to stop a scene sometimes Kane didn't stop.
Yet another attempt to make Kane good again. When all it would fucking take is putting his mask back on....::sigh::

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
That's when they started the angle with the old Kane attacking him and they randomly made a PPV match of Kane vs. Kane with absolutely no explanation as to whether this other Kane was another WWE superstar, how he was allowed to be in a match or anything whatsoever. So it was no surprise when everyone was confused by it which caused them to drop the angle altogether....which just confused everyone even more.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Sorry to break topic, but wasn't the fake Kane Festus?

noumenon

Yup.

I think the whole thing ended with Kane simply beating his ass back stage and taking the mask back...which resulted in nothing. It was even more ridiculous since this bizarro-Kane had been fucking him up for weeks. See, this is why it isn't a good idea for WWE to have many super-natural characters because they do stupid shit like this.

the dark knight

kane wasn't really supposed to be supernatural, not after his tank days. are you gonna compare his fire pyro to undertaker's teleports or sending people to hell (which is actually right beneath the mat) and then set them on fire? or when he turns superstars into zombies like in the video game? that was plain fucking stupid, i know. but you know what? if you're gonna be a smark then be consistent for once and accept the fact that supernatural boogeymen sell tickets. its working perfectly with taker..

so yea, kane rulez!

Kizza

I swear it was cos his parents had died on that day in his house fire or whatever, and it was also the day See No Evil was released. I love how he screwed up his face like he was getting teased as a little kid.

NOOO DOWNT SAY DA MEANIE WORD~!

Edit: Rofl at SNITSKY holding him back. SNITSKY. The guy he hated, you know?

PS. Anyone else remember the See No Evil hook, and when he tried to like, kill Daivari? Just proves his an absolute racist. Good times.