Max the Impaler signs with ROH

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
maxcontractroh.jpg

Source: f4wonline.com

Another one of the participants from ROH's Women's World Championship tournament has signed with the company.

It was announced today that Max The Impaler has signed a contract with ROH. Max made it to the quarterfinals of the ROH Women's title tournament before losing to Angelina Love by disqualification. Max got disqualified when they wouldn't let go of a choke in the ropes.

Max debuted for ROH on the premiere episode of Women's Division Wednesday this April.

Max is managed by Amy Rose in ROH.

ROH also announced earlier this week that Rok-C and Miranda Alize have signed contracts with the promotion. At this Sunday's Death Before Dishonor pay-per-view, Rok-C and Alize will face off in the finals of the Women's title tournament. The winner will become the first-ever ROH Women's World Champion. The title is replacing the former Women of Honor World Championship.

ROH's full announcement regarding Max The Impaler signing with the company is available below:
Ring of Honor is pleased to announce that Max The Impaler has signed with the company.
You know who probably isn’t pleased that Max has signed with ROH? The rest of the women’s division roster.
The monstrous Max has been a dominant force in the division since debuting several months ago.
Max has competed in six matches in ROH, and the lone blemish is a loss by disqualification to Angelina Love in the quarterfinals of the ROH Women’s World Title Tournament.
Max debuted in pro wrestling in 2018 and held several regional titles before coming to ROH.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Should be interesting. I watched her in OVW and all, so this should be fun though I am not too kin on the manger though

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
She has one of the coolest looks I've seen in wrestling. Like I'm legit scared of her and the noises she makes. :bosque

• Haha
Reactions: Alexa

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Should be interesting. I watched her in OVW and all, so this should be fun though I am not too kin on the manger though

Don't think it's a good fit at all lmao Amy isn't that good of a mouthpiece IMO but I can tolerate her if the act makes more sense

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Don't think it's a good fit at all lmao Amy isn't that good of a mouthpiece IMO but I can tolerate her if the act makes more sense
My point exactly, and yeah it makes sense