Matthews plays up "unsafe working environment" storyline

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
WWE announcer Josh Matthews is playing up the angle of WWE being an “unsafe work environment” after he was attacked by Kane backstage at WWE SummerSlam.

Matthews tweeted the following storyline-driven messages on Monday afternoon, talking about RAW and SmackDown’s General Managers needing to do something about the situation:

“Just arrived to arena for #RAW, as an announcer, shouldn’t have to feel uneasy about being here. It’s my JOB to get exclusives with…”

“The Superstars. Now due to gross acts of rage/anger I’m suppose to be intimidated? No one has the right to put their hands on me. Action…”

“Must be taken by @WWEAJLee & @BookerT5x they are The GM’s! This is an unsafe work environment. If I seem upset, it’s b/c I am.”

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/josh-matthews-furthers-storyline-on-the-unsafe-working-environment-in-wwe#ixzz24mkSk5pL

I wonder where this is going :hmm:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I think he will have something similar like what happened again. If the whole story would be blown off, he wouldn't tweet this. So indeed, the question is: ''Where will this go?'' We will see tonight when we will tune in, for Raw. :cole:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
I find this so silly

Brock so needs to throw Josh around again

The man gets paid for it.. Plus, he was a wrestler himself.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Probably Scott Stanford, Road Dogg and Puppet H. :haha:

I love Puppet H :gusta: :bury:

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Who would ever think little Josh from tough enough 1 would become an interviewer in WWE and then get thrown around by the wrestlers and be scared of them and demand to managment this needs sorting out lol

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I think this is the way they bring Laurinaitis back.

Remember, there was an unsafe working environment under HHH. Now there's one under AJ and Booker?

The only man who can control the WWE Superstars is :grin:.

wk