Matt Striker Talks SmackDown Commentary

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
- Matt Striker says he would love to do SmackDown commentary but says there are more deserving talents such as JBL, Jim Ross and William Regal. Striker wrote on Twitter last night:

“Id <3 2 do SD cmmtry but I recognize that there r more exp’d & deserving voices: @RealKingRegal, @JCLayfield, @Jrsbbq… but a boy can dream”

I hope it's JBL for commentary. :sad:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
JBL has six more mountains to climb though.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I doubt he'll get the spot. The WWE just buried the shit out of him for his enthusiasm.

Reaction score
He did tease a return.
http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=9337

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Any of those three he mentioned would be good :D

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Ultimate fappage :fap: I would be fapping to the commentary then paying attention to what's happening in the ring.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
He stopped I think.

He didn't stop. He revealed that the next mountain he will climb is Kilimanjaro, the easiest of the seven.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I don't mind Striker. He's a typical mark commentator but he actually calls matches and his bullshit makes me laugh. Though I'd much prefer one of the three names he mentioned.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I don't mind Striker. He's a typical mark commentator but he actually calls matches and his bullshit makes me laugh. Though I'd much prefer one of the three names he mentioned.

I don't think JR is going to randomly do color for SD. I don't think JBL is coming back that soon, so the only other option would be Regal, I believe.