Matt Hardy Sig.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

MattHardyBestSig.png

Feedback is appreciated.

C4

What's wrong with you? I told you to change the font of the text and try something else other than that.

Now, I appreciate the fact that you've tried to improve and have put in more effort but this doesn't mean that you're a good GFX'r you're still a very bad intermidiate user of Photoshop and need to work on a lot of things. Lets start with a list of things that you have to work on:

1- Backgrounds, making backgrounds like this all the time won't help you in any way. When you work out the basics I'm going to tell you more on finding some nice Stock Pictures and C4D's but till then you just have to learn basic fundamentals of brushing and simple background making.

2- Text, that's the most weak part. Firstly change the font, add a thin stroke... bevel and change the blending mode of the text to soft light and a MAJOR improvement will clearly be seen. You can't get anywhere if you go for the same font in every other signature of yours.

3- Blending, you don't probably know what that is. You see, Matt Hardy over here is floating on the top of your signature, it doesn't match with the background... there is no "blending" or mixture that makes the signature look "one piece" it's like the PSD is floating somewhere, the logo is going north and the text is going to Japan. It's confusing but try to understand. Blending is done best when you go to the Image Adjustments option and match the colour with the background. Add a colour balance, Hue/ Saturation adjustment layer or do simple luminosity/overlay techniques.

4- Placement, you need to learn what to place and where to place it. A good designer will always plan out his ideas and then bring it to the table. First take 5 minutes out of your time and think what you can do with Photoshop and how you would do it. Plan out what you're going to do. For example: "I'll make a Chris Jericho Signature with two colours.. blue and white. The PSD will be downloaded from XX and the font used will be XX, Chris Jericho will be placed on the left side of the signature, one action PSD from Google Images will go in the center and the text will be going to the right and rotated slightly and placed there with a dark black colour having a thin blue stroke.

If you follow my instructions then you're going to be a very good proffessional GFX'r in just some weeks and I take guarantee of that. Just concentrate and be serious about it don't make me waste my time over here.

Good luck :thumbsup: