Matt Hardy Returns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
http://www.impactwrestling.com/Content.aspx?ID=28146

Matt Hardy vows when he returns to competition he will be better than ever and will become World Heavyweight Champion. I hope Matts return will mark the start of his main event push and hopefully he will gain alot of momentum. This could be Matt Hardys time to step up. What are your thoughts on this situation?

Reaction score
I've always liked him better than Jeff, and I thought he had a great initial run with the Mattitude v1 gimmick as Brock Lesnar's toadie. I hope they do something with him this time though. I'd be all in favor of a push/

phantomgerald

LOL @ the Hardys in the main event. Have everyone forgotten that their mic skills suck?

Reaction score
^well you do have a point there. But there aren't alot of guys with mic skills these days.

Anybody wish for a return to the true Kayfabe days? I do sometimes.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Well i hope Matt is gonna be hitting the gym pretty hard, As soon as he is able. Because he looked pretty big and bloated on SD this week. Yeah i know he just had surgery and shit. But he said he gonna come back fitter and better than ever. Well he needs to work his arse off coz he got some weight to shift before that's gonna happen.

Airfixx

Matt going face is shit.... It'll take ingenious writing (which we can't count on) or a REALLLY crappy swerve.

Axis

LOL @ the Hardys in the main event. Have everyone forgotten that their mic skills suck?

LOL @ your point. What about Chris Benoit? AJ Styles? Batista? Rey Mysterio? Brock Lesnar? Bret Hart? You can always find ways to make guys successful by working around their weaknesses. Hell, Jeff Hardy has been successful, so your laughs only serve to make you look ignorant.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Matt is over rated

This is the last of about 6 post ive read of yours. And im overwhelmed by the depth of your reply in nearly all the threads you have posted in. I bearly have the time to read the long and intresting statements you make. It must take you ages to write your relpys,:rolleyes:

Anyway on topic. Matt if he gets back in shape and loses most of his bulk that he has been carrying for a few years now. Id like to see him stay heel then maybe he could ME but being a ME Champ im not to sure id be that intrested to see it TBH. I just think there is better ppl other than Matt to hold major titles.

xtremebadass

Since when is Matt Hardy on Smackdown anyway? I didn't think anything of his appearance on Friday Night, but I looked on the official roster and Matt is now on SmackDown, wasn't he on Raw? What WWE doesn't even give explanations anymore?

kingovkings

Reaction score
I thought he was on Raw still. Just thought him enforcing last week was a one off thing Didnt really get the point of him being the enforcer anyway TBH. Suppose it added another possible dimension for when he is fit and if in fact he is gonna be on SD. So when did he officially goto SD ???