Matt Hardy Makes A Shocking Announcement!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA

Champion
Reaction score
b7c39f581cd961362789931cba3ded61_S.jpg

ImpactWrestling.com has been providing updates on the EC3/Matt Hardy Injunction story throughout the day - PREVIOUS STORY UPDATES

TNA and Matt Hardy were informed within the last two hours that the first available court date in this case would be in December.

REPORT - TNA Officials just learned the first available court date in @EthanCarterTNA/@MATTHARDYBRAND injunction case. More to come...

— TNA WRESTLING (@IMPACTWRESTLING) October 6, 2015

Just heard from the TNA legal department concerning EC3's injunction against me. The first court date is months away. This isn't good news.

— Matt Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) October 6, 2015
After a flurry of phone calls between Matt, Dixie and various TNA executives, we received the following video statement from Matt Hardy.

{youtube}https://youtu.be/kyK0Mn6HkZA{/youtube}

TNA officials have promised to make a statement tomorrow about the future of the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.

sDc-2g8iC9M

Continue reading...

Reaction score
The scenario is not that bad I think. It happened suddenly and it looks like in a rush but I'm happy to see Matt giving the title away. I am even hoping him to leave with his brother and leave Impact in peace.