Matt Hardy details recent meeting with WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

“As soon as we got to Cleveland, we were met by a WWE driver who picked us up [and] took us to the WWE TV hotel. And we recorded some media, some digital for those guys, which is going to air on some of their platforms coming up in the future. It was very cool, and it was very cool to interact with a lot of the guys.”

“I like to describe it as a friendly visit. It was something where we spoke to people in production and they said they would like to do more of this going forward. And I said we would love to as well. It was great. We had a great time there. We left on great terms and everything was cool. We told them we would talk to them in the future and we’ll do something a little bit later down the road.”

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Still annoys me they're gonna end up being back in a WWE ring again with the way Jeff scummed his way out of the last run. Yet i'm still gonna pop when they make a surprise appearance and their music hits.

Reactions: Jimmy King