Match Recommendations

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

E9LnzQV.gif

REMATCH TIME..HOW ARE THE KIDS
WHAM this Match started where their last Single's Match left off with them trying to murder the other. . You know what's crazy is that the blood from these two happened way later in their Singles Match in the past, but in this one these two go for a Knockout blow and that happens a minute into the Match and you see it when Akira is bleeding from the mouth I THINK I'M GOING TO BE SICK! I love it theirs a moment early on when Shinobu gets the Armbar in and she let's go of it and tells Akira no...no I know you're going to get out of it, I'm going to go for it when you are tired and bloody and then I'm going to punish you!

If I had to say what changed between these two ladies since their last Match, I would say Shinobu got more arrogant as a Wrestler. You see it first hand when she kicking Akira across the head repeatedly, something Jericho still loves to do to this day during his Matches. Both of these recklessness got worst it seems and as the Match continues you see these ladies taking straight shots from the other and somehow standing up asking for moment. I don't know if it will get to others who ever watch this Match, but theirs a moment where the Camera pans to friends of Akira from AJPW who are scared for her and are in tears seeing what is happening to her..THAT'S HOW REAL IT GOT! You see the Camera pan back let's say a few seconds later and Akira is down and you see those same friends standing up NOT WANTING TO SEE SHINOBU END HER AND SHE GETS IN THE UPPERCUT AND THANK GOODNESS IT'S DONE! I thought Shinobu wanting to continue her assault on Akira, but all she wanted is the win what she wanted in the end and she got it over Akira this night. Does anyone know what Akira said after the Match it almost felt like she said I'm retiring, but whatever it was that she said it was serious enough to have Akira's felt run over as she was leaving the ring!

I remember that LAX vs oVe Match so well. It was too extreme for TV they had to sorely show it on their Twitch Channel.​

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Black Cobra

Reaction score

This is about as stiff a match as you'll find. Starts hot with Shibata busting open Akiyama at the start and it doesn't let up. One of my favorite matches of both their careers.

Reactions: Chris

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
For those that want to see what Orange Cassidy can do, check out this match:

Reactions: Vegeta and Hoss

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Reactions: Jimmy King

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

My Match of 2019 and not just for Joshi, but Wrestling in General from 2019. Stardom's Youtube Channel giving away all the goodies for new fans I like that and I would say check out their No People Gate Show they had uploaded for free to watch. A good starting off part for Stardom if you want to want to start watching. Sucks that they didn't put in the Packages/Promos between Tam Nakano and Arisa Hoshiki because a new fan will be confused how we got to this point. Welp both Nakano and Hoshiki are both apart of a group Stars, and their leader is the World Champion Mayu Iwatani. Before Arisa made her return to Stardom, Tam was her best friend, her underboss if you will and once Arisa returned she completely forgot about her I feel. Arisa was getting the shine in Matches and people forgot for a good Year before Tam was looking like she was going to be holding a Singles Title.

Arisa would stop Momo Watanabe's impressive run as White Belt Champion which in people's eyes is like the IC Title, but the past three Champions alone have made into equal standing with the Red Belt[top belt] in my eyes. So Arisa becomes White Belt Champion and once again Tam is pushed to the back in terms of booking etc withing the team. Tam had enough of it and she wanted to prove to Stardom and everyone she had the goods at the level of Arisa. It's crazy where Tam even came from before joining Stars, to have to leave a group, then feel like you're alone, and then when you find a new group, they forget about you within time. Man do these ladies really tell a Story throughout this Match enjoy it.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

A nice match to revisit before these guys meet again this weekend at WrestleMania. Lot of shit has changed and a lot of shit has stayed the same. I thought it was interesting how Steen believed beating Black for the title would be a favor to him because the fans were more into Black when he was chasing the title than they were of him as champion. Seems like that's been a theme with Rollins with WWE too.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I wasn't watching ROH very heavily during Black's run compared to both before and after it for no real reason, but I feel as though I have vague memories of the IWC turning on him at least slightly after he won the title even then :lmao

Reactions: Hoss

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

I implore everyone to give this match a watch if you haven't before. Will Ospreay vs. Shingo Takagi in the BOSJ Final last year. This match is pretty much as intense as it comes, with both guys emptying their tanks and their arsenals in awe-inspiring fashion. Easily one of my top five matches of 2019.

Reactions: Chris

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Alot of people one of the main guys who got me into Puro Wrestling was KENTA. I would say KENTA, Masato Tanaka, Kenta Kobashi, and maybe Great Muta opened my eyes early on to their brand of Wrestling. KENTA truly back then and even now to a degree give no fucks about being stiff. He was raised in that way of doing things and that is why Marufuji is the perfect dancing partner for him because he take it to those levels as well. Still need to get it together and start Reviewing stuff like for real.