Match Rating thread: Brock Lesnar vs John Cena at Extreme Rules (with the vid)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How many stars does this have

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I tried this a long time ago, but the match I choose some didn't remember a lot of what happened in the match.

Here is another.....

Give me all your pros and cons on the match

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Would of given it higher if it was in the the Tokyo dome, that aside it was a real slobber knocker which kept me guessing who would walk out the victor. Favourite moment was the falcon arrow off the top rope which was counted into a small package by brock. What gladiators

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
As a match itself, I did have one major problem with it at the time. I really didn't like the way they made Cena unable to really hurt Lesnar at all during the match. I know this was their plan over a period of time to make Lesnar look unstoppable. But I just didn't like it.

However, when Lesnar beat Cena for the belt a couple years later, showing the same kind of dominance, I was also annoyed by that. But in the following match, when Cena put up a REALLY good fight against Lesnar, the match was more interesting giving the previous domination Lesnar had over Cena.

I was not really a fan of either guy. But they were able to make me really enjoy a match between two guys I don't care for. That is good work.

Reactions: Deadmanforever97

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
The reason why I liked this match is because it wasn't a PG rated match in my view. Lesnar decimated Cena to the point where you at times you thought it was real!

Also at certain points it felt like a UFC vs WWE match with how Lesnar used ground and pound, knees, elbows, and more.

I've said it before but it reminds me of Superman and Doomsday. Only Doomsday doesn't kill Superman.

To be honest this is my favorite pg/universe era match between them.

I give it a 3 out 5

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
The reason why I liked this match is because it wasn't a PG rated match in my view. Lesnar decimated Cena to the point where you at times you thought it was real!

Also at certain points it felt like a UFC vs WWE match with how Lesnar used ground and pound, knees, elbows, and more.

I've said it before but it reminds me of Superman and Doomsday. Only Doomsday doesn't kill Superman.

To be honest this is my favorite pg/universe era match between them.

I give it a 3 out 5

I would also say it is one of if not the hardest worked match by Lesnar since his return. Long before the days of lots of German suplexes and F-5s and nothing else.

Reactions: Deadmanforever97