Mastercard Memorial Cup

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Anyone else following this series? I've been following the London Knights since they started their playoff run, which they completely dominated btw. Won 13 straight.

Now they're 2 n 0 in this tournament currently up 4-2 over rouyn. What a game.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Mastercard died? RIP.

In seriousness. I did not know it existed. Since it is a junior cup I assume it is college/university teams competing? Or am I completely out of the park with that guess?

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
It's the Canadian hockey league. Age I think 17-19 or 20. Not university teams, but these are the kids who get drafted to the nhl. I think there's a few london knights drafted already, just not quite old enough yet. Their top line combined for over 100 points in the playoffs. Probably closer to 130 points. That's in 16 or 17 games. 3 guys.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
This tournament is the top 3 teams in the country plus the host cities team. London has outscored all 3 teams 20-5. Won 6-2, 9-1 then 5-2 last night and get an automatic pass into the finals.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
And my fucking knights win the championship in abd overtime thriller! 3-2!!! So proud right now to say i live 20 minutes away from their arena!
What a playoff run then dominating with a 4-0 record in the top tournament.
17 wins in a row in the post season. That's just crazy.