massively Badass PRANK IDEAS....(post-em here!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
alright...so like...i'm sure we all know that one annoying fat kid at school that "GOT AWAY" with owning us in the lunch room...:cryss:

but like badass-bitches from tha' bottom of tha' barrel...we RULE!:busted:

so...post some "PRANK IDEAS" that ....my ahh...uhh...."Friend" could use so as to get some payback on That Asshole Evan Tietz!:jump:

alright...hurrs' ma' idea...(so far...:hmm: )

So its Halloween NIGHT....all tha' shit is spooky and stuff...finally...its Night Time and This asshole has to go to sleep...my plan is...we go in there...hide under his bed...and wait until when he's masturbating(or sleeping) and then...we start shaking the bed and making lots of weird noises, so as to scare him good....and when he panics...we'll push the record button on my aunt's computer so we can catch him on film pissing himself in his boxers with his weiner hanging out!

haha!

now quickly...post yo-pranks ideas

Qwake

^ That would be fucking hard to do tbh...You could wait until Guy 'forks' day and get heaps of fire works and shit and just bomb the fuck outta his house when he sleeping and hell be like "ahhhh, wtf" and you and your mates can just run away and hides while he gets scared :p

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Good Idea Lennie ma' Mate...(homie)

(writes idea down on tha' kenfan checklist)

alright....heres a slight modification to ma' earlier plans...

we'll sneak in several days before halloween and pose as "janitors" and trick Tietz's mother into thinking we're checking up on stuff...

its during this time...that we build a underground trapt-door , under evan's bed....so we can have an escape plan....

we'll also bring a cooler and fill it up with PB & J sandwiches and some Pop and have like a fort there...

KenFan4life

Reaction score
oooohhh-you sneaky mutha' fucka!(meant for TJ)

anyways...hell yea....GameBreaker's got the Golden Idea...

But I gotta like....get diarrehha/ or learn to poop on que...ya-know...cuz I can poop and stuff....just not on the proper pooping time...ya-know?

Qwake

Jake, just do it the old way, take a dump by his door step and either run or take a tird in a bag light it on fire and ring the door bell, that will make him stomp on it to put the fire out and he will have one tird'y foot :D

Qwake

I done it once and it worked, but I like doing fireworks better! I will do it for 7 days straight once fireworks go on sale lol :D

Qwake

^ yeah lmao, anything with a loud bang would be good!!! Shoot his windows and door and he should be pissed :y:

Ballin

Reaction score
Lol at this thread, I thought it was going to be a school prank thread though damnit! I need ideas for that.