MASSIVE SPOILER

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I had to spoiler that so it isn't showing in the recent feed on the forum lol
But yeah, my reaction:

200.gif

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
So on one hand, AJ won the title off of Jinder's jobbin' ass:
200.gif

But on the other hand, AJ going to be fed to Brock this early in his WWE career:
200.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DylanTM and Crash

Lawd Of Wolves

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
I'm happy but... The name and show Smackdown Live should obviously be.... you know...... live?

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
This kind of means that maybe the WWE does pay attention to the fans.... sometimes... once a year. lol
You’re too optimistic..I heard Jinders knees were messed up as well as Styles vs Brock is a bigger draw for sure so Vince changed it last minute lol.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
You’re too optimistic..I heard Jinders knees were messed up as well as Styles vs Brock is a bigger draw for sure so Vince changed it last minute lol.

They could work around a knee injury, I think you know that :) But yeah, I think the only reason this match was even created was to put the title on AJ. Everyone involved had to realize that Mahal vs Brock would have done NOTHING good, regardless of who would have won. It was a train wreck in theory. They had to realize that the Mahal experiment was a failure and even though it took them a long time, they definitely corrected it by putting the belt on someone who deserves to hold it.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
They could work around a knee injury, I think you know that :emoji_slight_smile: But yeah, I think the only reason this match was even created was to put the title on AJ. Everyone involved had to realize that Mahal vs Brock would have done NOTHING good, regardless of who would have won. It was a train wreck in theory. They had to realize that the Mahal experiment was a failure and even though it took them a long time, they definitely corrected it by putting the belt on someone who deserves to hold it.
Yes, I just heard that the knee thing may be part of the reason, but yes, I agree that it’s mainly because the experiment failed, survivor series needs bigger names, and Brock va Styles sounds amazing.

What doesn’t make any fucking sense then, is why did Styles lose clean to Corbin for the US title??? I mean I know they’re trying to give Corbin a chance, but they have Styles lose clean to him, only to go and beat jinder, then go face Brock. You would think they’d have Styles lose to Corbin, but maybe in a way where Corbin has to do some dirty tactics. And, they had Styles (although not really planned) go and lose to Balor shortly after as well. All to have Bálor lose to Kane the next night on raw... wtf????!???

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Yes, I just heard that the knee thing may be part of the reason, but yes, I agree that it’s mainly because the experiment failed, survivor series needs bigger names, and Brock va Styles sounds amazing.

What doesn’t make any fucking sense then, is why did Styles lose clean to Corbin for the US title??? I mean I know they’re trying to give Corbin a chance, but they have Styles lose clean to him, only to go and beat jinder, then go face Brock. You would think they’d have Styles lose to Corbin, but maybe in a way where Corbin has to do some dirty tactics. And, they had Styles (although not really planned) go and lose to Balor shortly after as well. All to have Bálor lose to Kane the next night on raw... wtf????!???

It's just because they are playing too much by ear. If they are smart they will use it to do another Styles vs Corbin feud for the world title, but I consider that unlikely.