Marvel Studios' What If...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well that was a fucking great finale. Doctor Strange was really the MVP eh? The power he has in this show is just insane. It was so cool seeing the Guardians of the Multiverse. Stupid Killmonger at the end tryna stay evil but doctor strange trapped him and Zola in a cube lmao. I’m glad Natasha got her happy ending. I wonder what season 2 is gonna bring.

And just a special note. This was Chadwick Boseman’s final performance as T’Challa. He certainly went out on a high note with all his buddies saving the multiverse. RIP King. WAKANDA FOREVER!

Hook

REDRUM
Reaction score
I liked the show. Wonder if it will continue into second season or be new episodes.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I freaking loved the Finale of What If. Uatu got the Guardians of the Multiverse and boy I really liked how they worked together in a short amount of time to go against Ultron. You gotta give props to Dr.Strange helping them multiple times especially those protection spells among other things if he's not there I don't think they succeed at all. I had a feeling Kilmonger would try to take the Infinity Stones that is why I love him. I'm really looking forward to if the majority of the Episodes next Season are away from this arc or we get a balance of old and new. Still I commend the work done on this Show and the love they gave to the stories see you next Season Marvel.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I heard it's not just a bunch of fan fiction stories and there's an actual connection to the MCU, I might watch it despite the animation style, which I really dislike.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Season 1 was incredible to me especially Dr.Strange's arc during it and once again we are in for a banger of a Show.

Reactions: Marty McFourth