Mark Mortons doing requests!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Morton

Reaction score
ok so im new to this but am learning fast, i prefer doing PPV Posters over anything else but if you want something and its not too important id like to do it for you. Give me as much info as you can and il see what i can do!

Wrestling Station

have you actually read the rules of creating a private request shop?

C4

This section is getting overcrowded with soooo many request threads, I don't really mind that but not every other guy should be allowed to open up his/her request thread if they aren't really that good. Read the sticky topic about opening a new request thread and then come over here!

Where did the 'strict' rules go now eh? :49:

CT Styles

TDK needs to give permission for you to open this thread.

Weebo

Reaction score
TDK should close this one up. He has not read the rules and did u see what he did in my thread. he had the nerve to try and fill one of my requests. I think just have WS, Me and i guess C4 with personal shops and not let anymore open cause there seems to be a little much here. I mean this kid isn't that good to start with

Status
Not open for further replies.