Mark Henry

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Is it just me or has the WWE started treating him as an afterthought? From dominant monster.... To rock fodder pre wrestlemania. Same as the Miz...

I am hoping some of these guys finally get some of the respect they deserve!

Sometimes the storylines just don't add up to me. And the swings of mediocrity just doesn't compute...

Oh well...
#rambling

#darksidegames

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I think they're trying to build him up again, watch RAW from last night.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
I did watch raw.... He doesn't need a manager. Just needs to start squashing people again!

#darksidegames

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I agree he doesn't need a manager, but the fact that they are giving him one shows me that they are trying to build him back up.

That and obviously the fact that they gave him a win over the freaking WWE Champion. He dominated 90% of that match ffs

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah, they need to keep doing that. It was a good ending to be honest. Henry is the best dominant heel they've had in ages. I wonder if he'll be drafted to RAW since he was a big draw for SD.