Mark Henry on injury report

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
6c67b23351db6d14e5d3c11108069b09.jpg

Very late Sunday night on Twitter, WWE star Mark Henry claimed "b.s." on a report that he has been cleared to return to WWE. (Henry's tweet was removed shortly after it was posted.)

In the tweet, Henry refuted the injury report, which originated at Wrestling News World, and went so far as to say there's a chance he will never return to in-ring action for WWE.

"This is bulls---," Henry tweeted in response to the report that he could return to WWE TV at any moment. "Truth is whoever wrote don't (know) a damn thing. There is a chance I won't come back. I have not been cleared yet."

Henry, who has been off TV since April, had surgery in May to repair injuries that have accumulated during his wrestling career. In recent interviews, Henry has talked about slimming down to get in better in-shape in the event that he does return to wrestling.

In October, WWE announcer Jim Ross wrote about Henry's potential return after seeing him in-person. "He looked great and I know that he's excited about his pending return to WWE," Ross wrote at the time.

-PWTorch

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Danielson said:
So is there any word about when Henry can come back? He is a great heel and the sooner the better.

Not sure, bro. Think he said it best.. Bullshit.:dawg:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Could work out indeed.

ADR vs Henry.. Not bad, Danny.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, I hope he's trolling us. I really hope to see him back, loved his work as a heel.