Marcus Cor Von Banner Request (REP!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Theme: Marcus Cor Von
*Colours: Silver Black Red
*Person(s): Marcus Cor Von
*Text: (No text!)
Font:
*Size: 550x200
Pics: Monty Brown in the center
Name placement: none

**************IMPORTANT!!!!************
Can you please make it teh same layout as my Hardy and Orton banners, with the strip to the right with a fraction of the pic used in the sig, and some of that splattered paint in the background, it think that looks sweet, thanks dudes rep for this seriously

nickwwepin

Reaction score
Not sure if this is what you wanted. I just kinda did what I had to go by.

f_montybrownm_4b054d3.png

nickwwepin

Reaction score
haha! i JUST READ HOW YOU WANT IT LIKE YOUR OTHER SIGS. sorry, i didnt read that before.

xtremebadass

well now that MOnty Brown is released, I yearn for this banner even more, can someone take another crack at it?

jwind

Reaction score
corvon.jpg

Maybe this is to your liking. Got it the closest to the others as I could.

Kassidy

Reaction score
i would make it for ya but my photoshop is on the fritz so if you want to wait 1 week i can get you one close, this is one of my attepts at this layout so if you like it ill do one of cor von

rko2.png

xtremebadass

Those are all awesome rep for everyone even Kass, yea that's the layout, if you want to take a whack at it sure, but the two submissions are good enough, but if you want to make it competitive you can try it, but those are awesome idk which to use...*goes off to ponder*

Spity94

Reaction score
ill give this a shot

EDIT-sorry i wont be able to get to it