Mapping the IWF Community

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
:pontiac_black: I don't know if this has been done before. To be honest I don't really care, so go fuck yourself Dark Knight in advance.

Idea's simple, map yourself out on the North American map i've provided (everyone else has to google their own map >=D )

Let's see how full we can get this and then comment on how ideas and beliefs are similar but yet we're so far away or whatever you kids comment about nowadays. Maybe we'll see a pattern or something bizzare. Never know i guess. If this doesn't catch on, Oh well i tried

Blackfalds, Alberta Canada- Colin White

Reaction score
I'm in a hellhole called Pennsylvania...a backwater,hillbilly place known as Hamburg to be precise. I am fairly certain this is one of the corners of Hell, and I hate it.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I can't be fucked to add my name to the map, but RKO Legacy - Montgomery County, MD. It's just above the top point of the star for DC, sorta to the left of it.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Sterling Jerabek-Kewaunee, WI

Town of about 2,000 people. Pretty nice. Friendly community. Winters are an absolute bitch though.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Priceless Blaze-Macon,Ga

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
lmao my fat, 112 pounds fuckhead, and I can promise you I would have no trouble beating your fucking ass, but like I've said, this bashing is killing the forum. So enough is enough.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
If you really think i'm going to find where you are on the map and dot it.. then you're fucked.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
See this is why i usually don't make threads. I'm not doing any extra work wtf you guys thinking. Map it yourself wtf lol

Wordlife

sorry bout that

I live in the yellow area, bout 15 mins from Norridge Park

chicago.jpg