Man Utd fans here?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Who's a Man United fan here? Anyone see the Stoke game yesterday? I'm an absolutely massive fan, I watch the reserve games and all first team games live. Live in Cornwall but I've seen Man United about 10+ times at OT, and 14+ away games. over the years.

Why do I support Man U? Mother was born in greater manchester, all her family (and my dad's family) supported Man United, was sort of born into it. Then fell in love with the true legends like Cantona, Bruce, Stam at the back, Class of 99', was incredible.

Anyway back on-topic: Yesterday, any of you see the kid Paul Pogba?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
i am a man u fan but since 16 ive watched nfl more so not that up to speed tbh!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'm not a fan but I've heard Pogba is going to be a phenomenal player. He's had the hype around him since his days at Le Havre. It's a shame you've let Ravel Morrison go also. He had great natural talent but his attitude got in the way. If anyone could have tamed him I'd have thought it would be Fergie.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
I'm not a fan but I've heard Pogba is going to be a phenomenal player. He's had the hype around him since his days at Le Havre. It's a shame you've let Ravel Morrison go also. He had great natural talent but his attitude got in the way. If anyone could have tamed him I'd have thought it would be Fergie.

Yeah City & both Milan giants were wanting Pogba this window. Fergie said no. Ravel is fantastic, he could of been the new Scholes to be honest, but he was demanding 50k a week. Fergie just showed him the door. He's a "gangster" too, always in trouble outside of football.

But yeah yesterday against Stoke, Pogba got like 20+ minutes I think and the commentators were going insane. Skinning people, long shots, long passes, commanding the midfield like Scholes was. He's massive too for an 18 year old. Good future ahead. Who do you support @[seabs]? I was sure it was United, lol.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Nope I support Sheffield Wednesday. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheffield_Wednesday_F.C. I'll supply the wiki as people haven't really heard of us :hehe: .

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
Nope I support Sheffield Wednesday. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheffield_Wednesday_F.C. I'll supply the wiki as people haven't really heard of us :hehe: .

Lmao I'm a massive football fan, I know Wednesday. Used to be a decent premier league team. My old PE teacher supported them too way back in primary school now.

Any preferable teams you like in the PL? Or La Liga?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I kind of like Liverpool ( Incoming hate for sure :p) because I've met a few of their fans and got on with them great. Plus with the whole disaster ordeal the clubs are kind of tied together. For La Liga I love Barca just for their style of play. They always entertain me.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
I kind of like Liverpool ( Incoming hate for sure :p) because I've met a few of their fans and got on with them great. Plus with the whole disaster ordeal the clubs are kind of tied together. For La Liga I love Barca just for their style of play. They always entertain me.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

jk @[seabs]

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:

:dodgy::dodgy::dodgy:

I like Barca, but their plays like Busquets, Alvez & Sanchez ruin it for me. If they were all as classy as Messi, Xavi and Iniesta I'd love them a lot more. They get booted at times and they never make a meal of any tackle. Sneeze on busquets and you've conceded a penalty.

Bigger fan of Madrid probably because of the underdog mentality. They were miles away from Barca but Mourinho works his magic and they're like 7 points clear.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
It could have been worse it could have been City @[Cloud] :p .

true although derby day is the BEST!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
Derby days are phenomenal. It's even better if it's an away one.

oh yes im lucky too as i also get bury vs rochdale from league 2 which is a hatred these days!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I remember sitting in eastlands I think 2 years ago, was incredible.

Been to both City of Manc an OT a bit this year cant beat it even if ur in the nosebleeds!