Man this sucks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I can post and post but no one can see this shit so I'm just gonna post and say

FUCK IT!!!

even thought no one see's this.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Quoted for emphasis.

no no no.

See I know god damn well my post could not be seen as I had people fucking check for me so don't start your shit Chuck. I'm pretty damn sure you had something to do with this because of your hate for me and shit.

You made that joke back when that vid was posted here and all that about what you say..oh wait that's right...then I had J-Dawg check and he said he couldn't see my post. So yeah you did this you P.O.S

Wrestling Station

no no no.

See I know god damn well my post could not be seen as I had people fucking check for me so don't start your shit Chuck. I'm pretty damn sure you had something to do with this because of your hate for me and shit.

You made that joke back when that vid was posted here and all that about what you say..oh wait that's right...then I had J-Dawg check and he said he couldn't see my post. So yeah you did this you P.O.S
Im not sure what happend while I was away, but im sure it has to do with TDK :shifty:

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
no no no.

Lol. I didn't say I didn't do it dumbass. I said that I agree with Peepshow in saying that no one cares about what you have to say. I'd love to see you play connect the dots. You'd probably end up with a triangle trying to do the Mona Lisa.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Lol. I didn't say I didn't do it dumbass. I said that I agree with Peepshow in saying that no one cares about what you have to say. I'd love to see you play connect the dots. You'd probably end up with a triangle trying to do the Mona Lisa.

Oh no one cares oh I see. That is why Mike said what he said in the SB.

That is why J-Dawg told me its stupid what there doing to me.

Millz told me that its stupid also.

Yet people don't care to see my post hmmm strange right. I mean hell in that thread about Kanye I'm sure people were so waiting to see what I had to say about his stupid ass. But no I didn't waste my time typing on him cause no one would see it.

PeepShow

I mean hell in that thread about Kanye I'm sure people were so waiting to see what I had to say about his stupid ass. But no I didn't waste my time typing on him cause no one would see it.

I was dying with anticipation.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I was dying with anticipation.

Did I say everyone no.

But I'm sure some people were waiting to see what I'll say since I'm like the biggest Taylor Swift fan here. Taylor to me is what Hayley is to you Peep. So like if something happen where Hayley got dissed or something like Taylor did people would be waiting to see what you say about it. You catch my drift.

edit:

Oh btw Chuck...Peep you both say no one cares what I say but both of you read my thread and came back to my thread so I guess you both care in away...

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess deep down we're your biggest fans.

But I'm sure some people were waiting to see what I'll say since I'm like the biggest Taylor Swift fan here.

Yeah, the first thought to pop into my mind was "I wonder what Blaze thinks about this."

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team