Man of Steel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Only seen parts of it so far (haven't time to watch it all) but I enjoyed it. Shows a very real side to the Superman character which was a nice way to approach the film.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
It's worth a rental, thats all. The movie was well directed, while the rest was alright. Don't expect Batman, it's a lot more cleaned up.

I would suggest watching it but you wont miss anything if you go DVD instead of Blu-ray (unless it's a dl, in which case why wouldnt you)

ETA only saw Spots reply: I enjoyed it quite a bit and am really honestly looking forward to how they are building the series of movies altogether with connection to being in the same universe. I enjoyed it quite a bit, just won't be watching it more than once or twice (if i have to ) in my life.

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'm in the minority, because I thought it was kind of boring. It's the best Superman movie, I guess, but I never really liked the Superman character.

Reactions: CM Punk

RaveWayneBoo

The Artiste
Reaction score
For superman I thought it was pretty good. People complain about how its too toned down but thats how superman story is.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
It was pretty terrible. It was about as far from the core of Superman's character as they could go. He murders his enemies and doesn't give a shit about the people in his hometown or new adopted city. Endless CGI drivel for the masses with not-so-subtle religious symbolism. Crap film. I had hoped for so much more.