Man in the Mirror

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PY.

Reaction score
Dropping this so you can understand the rep change:::

Man in the Mirror
May 26th, 2012
Boston, MA

It was almost at the six month mark since I've became an Illuminati slave..

Funny thing, I didn't understand why it was called a slave till just now.. I was doing and witnessing things I just wouldn't usually even dream of..

A man was dead, because of me.. Not just any man, but a friend of mine..

All because my new family, and their weird ass traditions.

I was afraid to see my wife and kids, and was even filing for divorce for their safety.

I was putting up a false bravado.. I never stopped caring about Cindy.. I just knew that in this new lifestyle, it was just to dangerous for her and the kids..

On top of that, West knew my sister and she had no idea about this whole Illuminati thing.. What if she found out? Would she judge me about it or understand?

All of these thoughts were driving me crazy to the point that I didn't sleep for almost three days now.

The bags under my eyes literally looked like they went on a damn shopping spree.

I was staring in the mirror, and I could barely look at myself. I haven't shaved in weeks.. My hair was longer then half the females on the FTW roster.. And I just looked like a bum..

It all hit me.. I couldn't look at that person in the mirror anymore.. I needed a change, and needed it now.

In front of me there was a beard trimmer, scissors and a clippers. First, the hair had to go..

I shaved the top down to a four, and the sides to a two and gave myself a nice little fade revealing my darker roots I had.

Then, it was time for the beard to go. It was almost eight years since I last saw myself clean shaved.. Decided, why not give it a try..

You'd be surprised how much a hair cuts and a clean shaved face could do a for a person. Hell, I was surprised myself because it was like I was seeing a new man.. I didn't hate looking at the person in the mirror anymore.. I felt like I was finally leaving the past behind and starting a new life..

That's when I realized it..

BB: So this is what West meant by being reborn. Everything.. he said... finally makes... sense.

I through my hood over my head, and again stared in the mirror a little longer, admiring who now I was.
Eminem-3-A-M.jpg

----
IVO
----