Man Holds Woman's Facebook Account Hostage, Demands Naked Pictures

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deftone

Reaction score
Scarface banner

*Theme:Tony montana/scarface
*Colours:red, white, black
*Person(s): Tony montana
*Text: Say Hello To My Lil' Friend, Tony montana
Font: whatever works
*Size: 425 x 210:
Name placement: the text should be on the bottom and centered, my name should be in upper right corner.
Pics:

34ig3gn.jpg
3178l4x.jpg

34ig3gn.jpg
3178l4x.jpg

Kairi

Reaction score

MONROE, CT -- A 19-year old man is charged with extortion after allegedly hijacking a woman's email and social media accounts, then demanding she send him nude photographs of herself to get the accounts back.

The 20-year-old victim complained to police that her Google mail and Facebook accounts had been hacked and that the person who controlled them emailed her demanding the photos.

Police obtained several search warrants and eventually identified John Joaquim as their suspect and obtained a warrant for his arrest.

Joaquim was charged with two counts of attempted first-degree larceny by extortion and computer crimes.

He posted $7,500 bail and is to be arraigned Aug. 17.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->