Major error during RAW main event

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
According to sources in attendance at WWE Monday Night Raw, there was a major production error during the main event segment featuring Triple H, Stephanie McMahon, Big Show and The Shield.

As people who saw the show might have noticed, there was an awkward commercial break when Big Show was given his job back by Stephanie McMahon, right after the Shield’s entrance music played. A source in attendance noted that during the break, the ring went dark and Stephanie talked Big Show through a production error. Triple H left the ring, grabbed a headset and looked legitimately upset at something. When they came back from the break, the promo resumed largely as if nothing had happened, and they continued on to the handicap match that saw Big Show face off against Randy Orton and all three members of The Shield, followed by a post match beat down.

It’s not known exactly what the problem was, but it’s likely somebody queued The Shield’s music too early, so they had to cut to a commercial to fix it.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/major-error-during-mondays-wwe-raw-main-event-segment#ixzz2jm82wMB1

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
That commercial break couldn't have came at a worse time,I wanted to see Ambrose walk to the ring.:sad:

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Didn't notice anything, thought the ad break was well-timed.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
There should never, ever, be an ad-break during the main event. Whether it's a match or a talking segment. Get your shitty commercials out the way during the show and leave the main event ad-free.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
It was extremely noticeable. Didn't know what was going on or if they were just being stupid and cutting to commercial at a shitty time.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
You know what the main event needs? A stereotypical Popeyes ad:cole:
"Are you black? Do you like fried chicken? Of course you do, what were we thinking!? Come on down to Popeyes for the most mouth watering fried chicken you can get with welfare checks. Don't forget your side of watermelon!"

Wow, what was that? I blacked out for a minute.

EDIT: LOL "blacked out". Totally used that by coincidence.

Reactions: Farooq and Dat Kid1

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
"Are you black? Do you like fried chicken? Of course you do, what were we thinking!? Come on down to Popeyes for the most mouth watering fried chicken you can get with welfare checks. Don't forget your side of watermelon!"

Wow, what was that? I blacked out for a minute.

EDIT: LOL "blacked out". Totally used that by coincidence.
And the slogan is "Mmm mmm mmm, you know ya smurfs love my chicken"

Reactions: Trip in the Head