Main Event results 3/4

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
First match: Kane vs Bryan
Bryan wins via pinfall

Second match: Nikki Bella vs Alicia Fox
Nikki Bella wins via pinfall

Third match: The Usos vs Los Matadores for the Tag Team Championship
NAO came out and Road Dogg said he was injured and could not compete. Brad Maddox came out and confirmed Road Dogg's injury and introduced Los Matadores as the new challengers.
The Usos retain via pinfall

Only a 1 hour show but it will be live every Tuesday night going forward.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
That's crazy they are doing a live show, they just keep thinking of more and more ways to make it more worth it.
I do wonder if anyone is streaming "Main Event" Tuesday nights, I didn't even check that one site.

Might be the one time during the week I actually see Damien Sandow live :)

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
That's crazy they are doing a live show, they just keep thinking of more and more ways to make it more worth it.
I do wonder if anyone is streaming "Main Event" Tuesday nights, I didn't even check that one site.

Might be the one time during the week I actually see Damien Sandow live :)

Yeah I watched it on a stream.... I no longer have the Network.. 7 day trial ended the 3rd.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Seems interesting, an all face victory.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
They usually try to squeeze 4 matches in Main Event I thought, unless I'm just really stoned right now and imagining things.. Maybe when they have Title Matches they take the 4th squash match out and add the few minutes onto the title bout.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
They usually try to squeeze 4 matches in Main Event I thought, unless I'm just really stoned right now and imagining things.. Maybe when they have Title Matches they take the 4th squash match out and add the few minutes onto the title bout.

The whole Usos interview and then NAO coming out to reveal Road Dogg's injury and then Maddox coming out to confirm injury and reveal new challengers took the place of the potential 4th match.... There is usually no promos whatsoever on Main Event.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Damn. Didn't know Main Event was still around