Mafia Terminology

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Term​
Definition​
Context​
Vanilla​
Basic Role of an alignment (Villager for town, Mafia for mafia, Scumbag for third party)​
"I'm just a vanilla town, so don't take this as a cop report, but I think Alice is mafia."​
PR​
1. Power Role. A role with a unique ability, such as a Cop's Investigate. 2. A role that is meaningful to claim.​
"If you don't claim something more specific than PR, I'm voting you. I need something more to go on than that."​
Unaware​
A type of role that appears to itself as something it's not. Synonymous with SSA, from Sees Self As.​
"Bruiser and Revenant are the same role, except that Bruiser is Unaware and Revenant isn't."​
Named Town​
A type of role that has no power that is useful, but is nonetheless unique in the setup and can be claimed.​
"I'm cop, but since only GF is left, I'm basically just named town at this point."​
Notes​
Details about one's night actions. More generally, can be used to refer to anything a player has recorded about the game in progress, whether provided by system messages or by the player's own deductions.​
"I'm cop. My notes are: N1 Alice NS, N2 Bob S, N3-N5 blocked."​
RR​
Role Reveal. To publically announce one's role. Synonymous with Claim.​
The BW on Alice is picking up speed. Bob helpfully prompts her, "Alice, RR," giving her the opportunity to save herself from the guillotine by claiming her role.​
CC​
1. Verb. Counterclaim. To state that another's PR Claim is false, either because you are the only holder of that role, or because you have contradictory information. 2. Noun. A state in which two players' claims are incompatible.​
Alice: "I'm cop, Bob red."
Bob: "I CC. I'm the real cop, and my report is Carla blue."
Carla: "I believe the CC. I'm Governor, so I know Bob's report is good."​
Retract​
1. To disavow a previous role claim. 2. To correct a false report made by one's self.​
"I'm not going to retract, but I don't want you to vote the other Doctor, either. Let mafia sort out this CC."​
Soft​
From Soft Claim. 1. To claim a power role without providing any details as to the specific role being claimed. 2. To provide hints to the results of one's night actions without openly stating them. Synonymous with Breadcrumb.​
"If you check yesterday, I actually softed both my role and who I converted. Check the first letter of each of my messages, it spells out 'Mason Alice.'"​
Hardclaim​
Contr. Soft. To openly claim a role with the presupposition that the claimant will not be challenged, nor will they retract the claim.​
"Yesterday, you just said 'Alice red' over and over and snap voted her at dawn. Even if you didn't literally say 'I'm cop,' that's still a pretty hard claim if you ask me."​
Fakeclaim​
To claim a role other than one's own, usually as a town player, typically to stimulate discussion or avoid a mafia night kill. When performed by mafia players, more commonly called a CC.​
Alice has claimed Bob's role, but since Bob is Doctor, he will let Alice lead for now, and protect her at night, in order to find out if she's fakeclaiming for his benefit or just trying to avoid suspicion.​
Safeclaim​
A role which the player knows cannot be practically counterclaimed.​
Alice has used her Janitor role power to hide Bob's role. She now knows that his role is a safeclaim for her, or more powerfully, for an ally. She softs the role and prepares to openwolf that day to reduce suspicion on her ally further.​
Massclaim​
A gambit wherein all players claim their roles openly.​
"Wait, that's five dead Villagers and unawares. Massclaim is auto, maf has to CC and we have enough MCs left to solve them all."​
Confirmed​
A player whose alignment is known to the game at large in a way that is undeniable. Synonymous with confirm, conftown/confscum.​
It is F5. Alice and Bob have both claimed Oracle, and there is one mafia player remaining. Since one of Alice or Bob must be mafia, the other three players are all confirmed, and all suspicion in the game must rest on one of those two.​
Auto​
A game state in which the game's winner is known before the end of the game, assuming ordinary play.​
"If we assume Alice's claim is real, this is actually auto: Bob is blue on her report and I'm gov. Carla and Danielle have to be scum."​
FtC​
Follow the Cop. 1. A strategy for a setup in which an investigative role, typically a Cop, can be protected, typically by a Doctor, indefinitely and without consequence. 2. See Pocketing.​
"We hit the Hooker with the D1 RC, cop should out, with only reds if they want, and we can FtC until scum find the doctor."​
Blue​
Town. Synonymous with Inno, Green, Not Sided, NS.​
"Alice did push the mafia yesterday, I think that's more blue than not given how close we are to endgame."​
Townread​
1. Noun. A person the speaker believes to be town, usually without explicit evidence. 2. Verb. To characterize a player or their actions as town, usually without explicit evidence. Synonymous with TR, towny, towntell.​
"Why are you even putting out those same crappy townreads now? If you don't want to get voted today, you're going to need to give a definite sus, with good reasoning."​
Sus​
Suspicious. A person or an action that the speaker believes will cause town to lose. For behaviors only, synonymous with scumtell. For persons only, synonymous with FOS.​
"You're doing the classic sus player thing where you give the old two blues and a red scumread. That's so sus I can't get off this vote."​
FoS​
Finger of Suspicion. A specific person or persons the speaker believes to be mafia.​
With only a few seconds before the end of day, knowing she's about to be executed, Alice types "FOS Bob," letting the other players know her scumread before the hammer falls.​
Red​
Mafia. Synonymous with Guilty, Wolf, Sided, S, Maf.​
"Don't worry about me. I'm godfather, so if I get checked they'll think I'm not red and I can keep leading town down the path."​
Scum​
1. Roles that need to be killed for town to win. Most commonly mafia, but can include Cult, etc. 2. Statements that a player believes to indicate that the speaker is scum.​
"The only scum left up is one Killer. Unless you're trying to find whether they were planning a joint with mafia in broad daylight, I don't think you're going to find any scum in their logs you can quote."​
Scumread​
1. Noun. A person the speaker believes to be scum, usually without explicit evidence. 2. Verb. To characterize a player or their actions as scum, usually without explicit evidence. Synonymous with SR, sus, scummy, scumtell.​
Alice: "Can you give a clear scumread?"
Bob: "Yes. I scumread Carla since yesterday, she only talked about Danielle, but voted Erin."​
Scumhunting​
The act of discussion with an intent to identify scum. Synonymous with Solving.​
"What do you mean, I've been scumhunting all game! Yesterday, I was the one that drew attention to that weird line from day 2 that got Alice to out herself."​
Anti​
1. Anti-town. Behaviors which the speaker believes will cause town to lose. 2. To act against one's own win condition.​
While voting for yourself is almost always anti, in a game with a Fool, selfing can sometimes make other players think that it's you, and change the way they play in a way that's protown, instead.​
Coasting​
The act of contributing minimally to town discussion phases, typically to avoid drawing suspicion.​
"Vote Alice here. She's coasting and I want her to say something besides 'F' and telling us to go for the player that's already getting voted."​
Blending​
The act of contributing to town discussion phases in a manner that avoids expressing unique viewpoints. Synonymous with Filler, Air.​
"Let's look at your logs. 'Cop give notes,' 'Let's follow the cop here,' 'I'm just gonna go with my gut...' This is all super blendy crap for someone who's claiming villager."​
Deflecting​
The act of leading town discussion away from one person in favor of another.​
"Whenever I bring up Alice, Bob wants to talk about Carla again. Can we talk about why Bob wants to deflect off of Alice so bad?"​
Tunneling​
The act of forcing town discussion about one player to the exclusion of all others.​
"You've spent three days talking about Alice this, Alice that, let's vote Alice. You're wasting town's time, it's time to come out of your tunnel and join the rest of town."​
Leashing​
The act of deciding during day discussion how night actions should be used.​
"They leashed cop today. Since we know cop is on Alice, should we kill her to reduce the amount of information town can get, or should we leave her alive to create wifom?"​
KP​
1. Kill Potential. The capacity for a faction to kill players faster than the default rate of 1 per phase. 2. Kill Power. The special ability of certain roles to deliver a more powerful kill that can ignore protection.​
Detonator, for example, is a very difficult role to use in a setup because it both increases mafia's KP with its power, and its kill has increased KP that penetrates vests.​
NK​
1. No Kill. To skip the mafia meeting's night kill. 2. Night Kill. The mafia meeting's night kill.​
When the day begins without the announcement of the NK, while it is most likely that mafia tried to kill the Doctor's protect target, it is also possible that they NKd since they think the Doctor could have been on a mafia-aligned player.​
NC​
No Condemn. A single vote or the town's collective vote to send no player to the guillotine during that day. Synonymous with NL.​
"We have to NC this. There were like three shots right at the end of the day and now we're in MYLO and have no time to discuss the situation. Vote NC and we'll try and figure this out tomorrow."​
RC​
Random Condemn. A single vote or the town's collective vote to condemn a player to the guillotine without prior evidence, for the purpose of identifying which players will support or reject the vote. Multiple players posting RC votes, usually on Day 1, may be referred to as Random Mass Voting. Synonymous with RL.​
Alice: "So why did you vote Bob there?"
Carla: "It was just RC. It was only day 1 and nobody was saying anything substantive. The real question is why are you pressuring me about it?"​
MC​
Miscondemn. To send a Town player to the guillotine. Synonymous with ML.​
"It's 6-2 even if that was Miller, we have at least one MC before MYLO so I think we use it on Alice to solve that whole thing."​
Push​
1. To ask questions of a specific player to get more information about their alignment. 2. see BW.​
"So what's the source of this massive fast Alice push? One random push from Bob about a blendy comment when we were already on Bob for blending anyway? Town needs to back off and think about why people are doing what they're doing."​
BW​
Bandwagon. 1. Verb. To vote for a player that many other players have already voted. 2. Noun. The players agreeing to vote a given player.​
"There's two BWs going on here. I don't particularly care to BW either Alice or Bob, so I wanna talk about other options."​
Hammer​
1. The vote that decides which player was condemned on the day. 2. The final vote on a player.​
Opinions are split on whether you should hold the hammer in CYLO. On the one hand, you're the only player you know shares your win condition, so it can be risky to vote first. On the other hand, the other townie may think you're just waiting to hammer on whoever gets voted first.​
Policy​
From Policy Vote. 1. A type of condemnation that occurs when a player's actions are considered too antisocial to be allowed to exist in the game, e.g., use of racial slurs. 2. A type of condemnation that occurs when a player believes another player's game actions have no place in a game, e.g., voting for a confessed fake claim on the grounds that any lie is impermissible for town.​
While it can seem like a good idea to fakeclaim a role to get your sus killed, it can also backfire horribly if you're wrong and you get policied. Honesty is (usually) the best policy!​
Self​
To vote for one's self.​
"It's auto. Whoever the last scum is, can you just self so we can get into the next game quickly?"​
MYLO​
Miscondemn and You LOse. A state in which condemning a town player will end the game with a mafia win (or another faction, such as Liaison), but voting to condemn no one will allow a final day, after night actions are performed. cf. CYLO.​
"Yes, it's 5-2, but we need to treat it like it's MYLO since maf have an extra KP with Hitman being up."​
CYLO​
Condemn (scum) or You LOse. A state in which condemning a town player or no player at all will end the game with a faction win, when the faction has a night meeting kill that is accounted for. cf. MYLO.​
"We meet again. F3. 2-1. CYLO. Time to completely solo lose town the game with my terrible reads."​
F(number)​
A specific CYLO state of a given number of players. From Final Four.​
"We have to solve this Alice vs Bob CC today. I don't want either of them in F3 and maf always kills the survivor once they're confirmed."​
TMI​
From Too Much Information. To reveal, or appear to possess, information contradictory to basic, towny assumptions. Synonymous with Slip.​
"Why do you think doc saved Alice? That's TMI, friend. You need to RR or die."​
Bus​
From "to throw one under the bus." A gambit wherein a mafia player directs town attention and votes toward another mafia player, with the intention of clearing one of them.​
"Yes, Alice did push Bob yesterday, but I think that was a bus. Sure, she reminded us to put pressure on him when he probably would have gotten away otherwise, but I just think she's sus."​
Joint​
To win jointly. Two individuals or groups accomplishing their win conditions simultaneously. Unless specified by a role or extraneous rule, both parties will be credited with the win.​
"It's actually already over. Fool outs and selfs, maf vote fool, and town don't have the voting power to break the joint. Town lose, gg."​
Pocketing​
The act of a mafia player openly supporting a town player, typically with the intention that the town player will believe the mafia player to be town.​
Alice: "I think Bob's sus is good. We should go Carla."
Bob: "I'm actually rethinking the Carla sus based on how Alice is pocketing me. Maybe someone outside us three should lead today."​
Sheep​
To vote with another player. Implies the speaker believes the player Sheeping is not using logic to arrive at an independent conclusion, but is using the other player as a substitute for thought.​
"I went with the un-cc'd cop's red, yes. Do I have to explicitly state that it's possible that it's a fakeclaim in order for you to not call me a sheep?"​
Paired​
Players who the speaker believes share a win condition.​
"Alice and Bob are both kind of independently pushing Carla and not really talking to or about each other. They're definitely paired in my eyes but I guess you could make the case that it's a pocket."​
OMGUS​
Oh My God, You Suck. To believe that a player is mafia on the grounds that they suspect the speaker. Synonymous with OMGYS.​
"Yes, technically, you started pushing me and you're my prime sus. But it's not just OMGUS, I can pull up quotes from the last couple days that support that."​
WIFOM​
1. Noun. The necessary indeterminacy inherent in the knowledge that one's actions are being evaluated by others. 2. Verb. To analyze the game state, with an eye on the possibility that the analyst is being deceived, unto the point of confusion.​
"Everyone knows Alice is my sus and there weren't any confirms to kill. Did Bob kill Carla because he wants my help pushing Alice, or did Alice leave me up, thinking I would WIFOM myself into clearing her? Is Alice the kind of player who would use WIFOM to her advantage like that? Or did Bob take that into account, and kill Carla so I'd think he's clear?"​
RXN​
From reaction. To make a claim or other statement to examine how other players will react to it, or, such a statement.​
"Claiming I didn't have the gun when I absolutely did isn't a scumtell, it was RXN to see who acted like they knew AD wasn't blocked."​
Hypo​
From hypothetical. A gambit in which all players claim the same investigative role, and deliver a report, typically with the intention that the real role will be able to disclose their report without attracting Mafia attention.​
"Doc died but Cop is still up. I think we should HYPO here so that if they kill the cop, we still get the report, but we can also secure a chance that they don't and we can get a second report."​
Openwolf​
To behave, as a mafia, in a way that invites discussion and suspicion, typically to attract town attention away from another mafia. Likely to cause town to miscondemn, but also likely to cause town to condemn the player openwolfing.​
"Alice has been very vocal about her sus every day and has been wrong every day. Obviously we're not gonna let her lead today, but at what point do we stop saying she's just bad town and start looking at the possibility that she's just openwolfing?"​
Deepwolf​
To behave, as a mafia, in a way that avoids town suspicion, with the intent of surviving until endgame. Unlikely to force miscondemnations from town, but also increases the deepwolf's chances at winning a CYLO showdown.​
"Bob had one good sus super early - already a red flag - and he's been coasting off that ever since. That's a deepwolf if I ever saw one."​
Mountainous​
A setup without power roles, where scumhunting is purely based on player interactions and not on role mechanics. Requires distorted player ratios - more than five times as many town players as mafia, even nightless - and very long timers to work comfortably.​
While Lovers Mafia - 4 town to 2 mafia, white flag, nightless - is the most well-known mountainous setup, a setup of 10 vanilla town to 2 vanilla mafia with no special rules is the one actually called Mountainous Mafia.​
Arcade​
A setup with very high levels of town power, in the form of claimable, active power roles. Also requires distorted player ratios - it may be necessary to put the game in MYLO on Day 1 - and short timers to balance Town's power.​
While Arcade mafia is popularly frowned upon, the classic newbie training setup of 3 Villagers, Cop, Doctor, 2 Mafia is technically an Arcade setup. Mafia are forced to CC Cop day 1 if they don't randomly kill it, and if the Cop finds a red it is extraordinarily difficult for mafia to win.​
Claimspace​
Related to safeclaim. The relative proportions of claimable power roles and roles that are not practical to claim. A setup with many unique town power roles and few villagers has very low claimspace, since Mafia would have to directly CC a player if asked to RR. Setups with only one town role have claimspace extending to all players, since all players would meaninglessly claim the same role. Claimspace can expand or contract as a game progresses - as Villagers die, a player might realize that they are a Miller or an Announcer, or mafia-aligned players might be forced into counterclaims. A role dying might open up your ability to claim, as they can no longer disprove or otherwise hinder your claim, or it might close off a formerly safe claim as your two roles are incompatible.​
"This setup has eight unique town power roles, two Villagers, and only two mafia. Even if your town PRs are weak and your mafia ones are strong, they still have no claimspace, and I don't think it's realistic for them to win."​
Game mechanics​
Town-aligned​
Town-aligned players are the Uninformed Majority in a traditional game of Mafia. The only role they know is their own, and they only have the ability to talk during the day and vote on a player to condemn. Town-aligned players win collectively once all threats to the town are eliminated. Threats to town include the Mafia, but also other factions and individuals such as Cult, Zombies, and Bounty Hunters.​
Mafia-aligned​
Mafia-aligned players are the Informed Minority in a traditional game of Mafia. They share a night meeting with other Mafia-aligned players, and Mafia have a meeting action to kill a player. Mafia win the game when they have overrun the town by killing enough other players that the number of living Mafia-aligned players equals or exceeds the number of living non-Mafia players.​
Third Party​
Third Party players are a wildcard, diverging from a traditional game of mafia. They side with neither the Town nor the Mafia, and have diverse win conditions unique to themselves, and can even steal the win from Town or Mafia.​
Faction​
A group of players whose win condition is predicated upon the number of living players in their group compared to the total number of living players. Cult, for example, is a faction that wins when their number of members is equal to or greater than the number of other living players. Factions do not win if there is another faction alive with equal numbers. Town is a special faction that is tasked with completely eliminating all threats to the town, rather than ending the game as a courtesy once its victory is impossible to prevent. Zombies, though similar, are not a faction; they can win only if there are two or fewer living players, no matter how many living Zombies there are, even though the dead Zombies also win.​
Deck​
A set of pictures and names with a given theme, used to replace the usernames of players in a game where greater anonymity is desired. Compare with no-deck play, where players' usernames are displayed in the game.​
Open Setup​
A set of roles chosen for a game of Mafia that are known to all players participating in the game. All players know what role powers and interactions are possible, and a solution or breaking strategy can be devised. The host can play in this type of game.​
Closed Setup​
A set of roles chosen for a game of Mafia that are unknown to the players. Not knowing what interactions might happen can create exciting game moments, and the necessity of deducing the presence or absence of certain roles among living players gives players a chance to show their cleverness. The players' expectations regarding what roles can be chosen may, or much more likely may not, be subverted. The host cannot play in this type of game.​
Semi-Open Setup​
A set of roles from which a random subset is drawn to play a game of Mafia. Deducing which subset you're playing with is often vital to identifying the mafia in such a game. The host will present players with the pool and the method of selection before the game. The host cannot play in this type of game.​
Day​
A period of time during which all living players can discuss the game state, to the end of determining a player to be condemned to the guillotine by a vote.​
Night​
A period of time during which not all living players are permitted to speak. This time is reserved for roles with a night action to select a player, and for certain roles that meet at night to discuss, and potentially choose a player for their meeting action.​
Condemn​
A special day action shared by all players, in which all players vote for a player to be put to death at the end of the day. Condemnation is not subject to role powers that can prevent Kills.​
Kill​
When a player is killed, they usually die. "Kill" is used by most role powers and game actions that cause a player to die. Kills can be Protected against, and killers can be Blocked. Guns are an item that can Kill a player.​
Die​
Also dead, death, dies. When a player is dead, they may no longer speak with living players, nor may they vote or take actions. Factions that concern themselves with numbers of alive players may win when a player dies. Dead players continue to observe the game from the graveyard, and can talk to other dead players and spectators. Players who are Condemned or Killed die. Notably, if a role power or game mechanic specifies that a player "dies," they cannot be Protected from death.​
Night Meeting​
Some roles meet during the night. Players that share a night meeting are revealed to one another, and can speak freely to members of their party during the night. Players can only be in one night meeting at a time. Mafia-aligned players have a night meeting, at which they decide on a player to kill with their meeting action. Templars have a night meeting with no meeting action. Party Host creates a night meeting for all players.​
Meeting Action​
Actions whose target is determined by a vote from a subset of all players, made during a Night Meeting. Mafia have a meeting kill; Cult and Masons have a meeting conversion. All players in the meeting that voted on the action will visit the targeted player to attempt to perform the meeting action.​
Night Action​
Any non-meeting action that chooses a player at night. A player performing a night action chooses and conducts the action alone, regardless of any meeting actions they may also do.​
Day Action​
Any action, excepting the condemn vote, that chooses a player during the day.​
Vote​
A player's choice for a Condemnation or a Meeting Action. By default, the target of the Condemnation or Meeting Action is defined as the player who has the most votes once all votes are cast or when the phase timer has expired.​
Visit​
Most night actions Visit a player. Thematically, the actor is spending some part of their night with the player to undertake their action. Mechanically, the actor can be Blocked from visiting, can be Tracked by a Tracker, or be reflexively killed by a Grandma, among other effects. Visiting has no intrinsic effect of its own, but indicates how other night actions may affect it. Visits can only happen at night.​
Choose​
Choosing a player refers to the act of selecting a player from a drop-down menu for an action. All Visits choose a target, but not all choices result in a visit. Choices may have a restricted subset of players, dependent upon the action for which the player is choosing.​
Investigate​
A night action to determine which faction a player belongs to. The actor Visits the player that night, and receives a report at dawn with a result. Cops and Wannabes receive a report in the form of "Sided with the Mafia" or "Not Sided with the Mafia." Vanilla Cops receive a report in the form of "Vanilla" or "Not Vanilla." Parity Cops receive a report in the form of "share an alignment" or "do not share an alignment." Paranoid Cops only receive "Sided with the Mafia" reports. Synonymous with check, read.​
Protect​
An action type which prevents a kill. The actor Visits the player that night and will negate one attempt to kill that player on that night. Roles cannot protect themselves. Doctors and Jekylls can protect players. Nurses protect a player, but also prevent that player from conducting visits themselves. Pacifist has a special protection that extends into the day, and even works against condemnation. Synonymous with save, heal.​
Block​
A night action which prevents another player from Visiting. Actions that specify a visit will fail to function. If a night action does not mention a visit, or if the player you're blocking only has day actions, Blocking does nothing. The Drunk and the Hooker both block a player. The Nurse simultaneously Protects and Blocks. Synonymous with hook.​
Reveal​
A mechanism that displays a player's role underneath their name to any other players. The Dog's only power is to Reveal their role automatically at game start. The Lamb's day action kills the Lamb and Reveals another player. By default, a player is Revealed upon death. Some Reveals use the words "appears as" or "sees self as."​
Overturn​
A day action, used during the post-vote stage, which causes the original target of the Condemnation vote to be spared, and another player dies in in their place. Roles which have abilities that trigger "upon being condemned" will function normally, even if their vote is overturned; however, if such a role is the target of the overturn, they will not react in time and die without being able to use their power. Synonymous with OT. Governors and Crooks use this action, although Crooks cannot Overturn a vote if the initial target was mafia. Hangmen use a special kind of Overturn which spares a Town target, or kills the Hangman and the non-Town target.​
Convert​
An action which changes a player's role. Cult and Masons have a meeting action to convert a player to Cult or Mason, respectively. Corruptor has a night action to convert another player to Traitor. Consigliere has a day action to convert themselves to Mafia.​
Recruit​
Recruit: An action which changes a player's faction without changing their role. A non-meeting Mafia-aligned player who gets recruited at the beginning of the game to the Liaison's faction can no longer win with the Mafia and instead wins with all other Liaison faction members. Some role conversions automatically recruit a player to another faction: a Defector may convert to Mafia, which automatically recruits them to the Mafia faction because that is the assigned faction of the Mafia role.​
Bleeding​
If a player is Bleeding Out, they will be killed at the start of the next night, ignoring protection, immediately after a player is condemned to the guillotine. The Revenant does not immediately die if they are killed, they instead begin to bleed out. Knives cause a player to bleed.​
Item​
A special game object which can exist independently of a role, often giving the holder a new action or passive effect. The Bulletproof's only power is to start the game with a Vest. The Arms Dealer visits a player and gives them a Gun.​
Broken​
A special state of an Item, causing it to function differently without knowledge of the holder. Saboteurs and Anarchists can Break items. Handymen can remove the Broken condition, and can prevent items from becoming Broken.​

Reactions: Doc Sulliday
Status
Not open for further replies.