Made for request...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Flip

Reaction score
davey.jpg

Wrestling Station

the right side of the sig killed it.
You made a good effort on the left side with all the fog effects for the image.
This shows that you have a serious problem when "adding" images on a fixed background.

Also becareful about the light render you added.. the position looks wrong imo.
I love the text you used and the color combination.. yes maron and white always bring quality for text.

Now to make it easier.. think about what should be the focus and to be standing out more... do you think the rectangular shapes with 3px or something stroke around it was a good idea to make it the focus? Think about this and i know you can fix this.

Legend94

Reaction score
the right side of the sig killed it.
You made a good effort on the left side with all the fog effects for the image.
This shows that you have a serious problem when "adding" images on a fixed background.

Also becareful about the light render you added.. the position looks wrong imo.
I love the text you used and the color combination.. yes maron and white always bring quality for text.

you stole what i was going to but luck not all lol

anyway the right side has killed it plus them arrow brushes at the bottom don't really go with all the rest of the sig. If i would of used them i would of put them on the top of you Background and then place you person on top of it. And then proply blend it in a bit soo it would look more cool if you did not add them 3pictues and add proply place my person here and add some more stuff to go with the sig.

But if you did not have the right hand side then i would of sayed a cool sig but with it.It anit a really good some so a 5.5/10 :)