Made for a battle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Untouchable

Reaction score
8anyn4h.jpg

rules were incorporate wrestlers into a game (summut like that :S)

pretty simple i know but i actually quite like it...maby went a lil overboard with the splatter brushes...nd shooda added more text to the back....but what d you guys thinK?

Untouchable

Reaction score
^ROFL, i jus put his head on a footballer body, dint have time to do it proply...forgot about it till like 2 hours ago nd has 2 b in tonight....i think

J

Lmao...Cena...Soccer.......Hell No...Lmao...But yea thats an awesome graphic...

Untouchable

Reaction score
FFS FOOTBALL ....not soccer...ITS CALLED FOOTBALL!

J

I know lol...I'm just used to havin' to say Soccer...Cuase thats what eveeryone else says round here...Lol...

RedMan54

Reaction score
isnt it spelt Futbol, not Football... Nice game cover though, cept his neck looks weird imo on the right side.

yep,RawEnergy your right it is spelled futbol,and im just gonna cut to the chase,this is awesome! 10/10

the dark knight

isnt it spelt Futbol, not Football... Nice game cover though, cept his neck looks weird imo on the right side.

yep,RawEnergy your right it is spelled futbol,and im just gonna cut to the chase,this is awesome! 10/10
suck my balls, its called FOOTBALL. it was called FOOTBALL ages before you americans even existed now STFU.

back on topic:
:roflmao: award winning!

Untouchable

Reaction score
ROFLOLMAO AHAHAHA its called FOOTBALL spelt F, O, O, T, B, A, L, L

anyways thanks for the rates.
and with the neck...yeh i noticed that....doesnt look that way in the full cover though :S

C4

How the heck did you do that dude? The Jersey on Cena, Good Lord it looks so original, flawless!

SnackZ

Reaction score
This is tight man. Only thing I would've changed is the back. Needs a couple more screen shots and info on the game. Thats it. Other than that - fucking brilliant man.

RawEnergy

Reaction score
suck my balls, its called FOOTBALL. it was called FOOTBALL ages before you americans even existed now STFU.

Oh, aha my bad, I'm Canadian so sue me! (my British friend told me it was Futbol, guess he isn't a footy fan)

PeepShow

back on topic:
:roflmao: award winning!

More like Kickball. :p

Anyways, as for the graphic, is it just me, or does it just look like you cut out Cena's head and put it on that guys body? IDK, the back is good, but yeah, as Snackz said, I think to make it look even better, you should have put a few more shots of the game.

Really good though. 8.5/10