Lulz At This Dad

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

I can't believe the parents are suuporting this kid's fuck up. If it were my kid who had a baby at his age, I would have fucking flipped out. These parents are being fags about it. Him not staying home to play his playstation doesn't make him a better father. He's a fucking 13 year old kid.

MikeRaw

Damn.
That's one of the more fucked up things I've heard lately.

LadyHotrod

Right now, he's walking around the schoolyard saying YO YO YO GUYZ, IMMA PIMPIN CUZ I GOTS MY 15 YEAR OLD BITCH PREGGOZ.

PeepShow

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article5724616.ece

LMAO, watch the video. It shows the ugly 15 year old mother of the baby.

trogdor.jpg

MikeRaw

"He is only 4 feet tall and small for his age"
Maybe his name shouldn't be Alfiee Patten. I'm thinkin' more like "Elfie"

noumenon

wow....just wow. He looks more like 8 than 13. See what happens when kids play doctor?

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Way to ruin your life before you're even old enough to drive. Dumbass. And this is what I don't get about these parents that have kids that fuck everybody and get pregnant and they support them. Fuck that shit. If you're stupid enough not to use birth control you deserve what happens. I'm 23 and married and I still don't have no kids.

Evil Austin

aren't there laws against this sort of stuff like they are too young to care for another life and the parents of the mother and father taker care of it or the child goes for adoption?

but still it is uneceptable.