Lucifer Burger looks like a snack compared to this

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
1308.jpg

1312.jpg

Remember that MadTV character Mo Collins used to play, Lorraine? You know that sound she made often? That's what I said when seeing this.

Okay who's gonna take the first bite at it?

P.S. Here's the recipe

http://www.geekologie.com/2009/03/bacon_and_cheese_stuffed_pizza.php

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That is fucking disgusting.

No wonder Americans are a bunch of fat pigs.

noumenon

Are the buns pizzas? LMAO. Anyone remember the episode of King of Queens when Doug goes vegetarian and the burger with the pizza buns makes him go back to eating meat.

J

Haha I must be a typical American but that looks tasty. Or maybe it was just the site last night on Attack of the show where Olivia Munn was eating a mini one with ranch and had white stuff all over her face. *Cream*

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
There's a show on The Travel Channel called "Man v. Food" where this guy goes around doing these food challenges. I can't watch it. Just thinking about eating as much food as he does makes me sick.

Soulpower

^^^That show's pretty awesome. Probably one of the only two show that are good on Travel Channel (No Reservations being the other >_>)

By the way, I could totally eat at least half of this if I smoked enough pot.