The Cakeverse [WS Wrestling Sim Project]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Awful Anna (because she's going places)
MooBorg
Solid Ocean
Mystery Talent

• Love
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Brody

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Awful Anna
Moosick/Borg
Rudo Jim
Mystery Talent

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Awful Anna
Moosick/Borg
Rudo Jim
Mystery Talent

when the show is posted, you won't be forgotten for have won the prediction contest. And get some interactivity at a later date

• Wow
Reactions: Death By Looch

The ScapeDubb

Cry me a river
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jeffjarrett
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Sports Team
carolinahurricanes
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
Rancid Jay
MooBorg
Jim
Mystery Talent

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
r5WeofPv_gO1N-UnP-JfXSAq74n8NtLmQHvWfZj9AVdhIzApQdcRkErfOm4TLCxA4wgYKIEzS66-Aza3JYeaFeuSjEKxkS59mEWSWpyHKxN5wfxwYXBysSeH7moZcvVhW1rkWUr_xr7Ih278kOPzhXM

“THE UNKNOWN REVEALS ITSELF”
Episode Four [Huntington State Beach, Huntington Beach, California]

For the fourth episode of the the second volume, Lucha Underground comes live in the outdoors from Huntington State Beach with the LU having erected a ring on the sand with a limited number of seats, but a whole amount of standing room having been made available for the locals. At the elevated commentary desk Beef Chops would be visibly not present and instead Hip Daddy Gip would be joined by Big Smoky.

mIrk9yHRu41HVz3LGnILYn762fhghP3RQJYOJSjNqMKsZyYNvig9z1Q8_SmGy-VRu7mwujKjS6AsE7QuE5V2mKCzAkUmEU7CZxmi90w7q75L2Pn1oVGj7lLllGHehoGzW1o9hAjx9EK4vChDq8kPjH0
i5bzBMe.jpg

+ Hip Daddy Gip +
“I am happy to introduce a real wrestler to the table this evening. Apparently that old guy that they keep sitting next to me, is allergic to having a good time and wasn’t able to join us this evening. Instead though, Big Smoky one of the four confirmed men that will be taking part in the Border Crossing Death Match,”

+ Big Smoky +
“I am excited to sit up here, although when they said I was filling in I thought I was going to get to talk with a legend and not a glorified pimp.”

+ Hip Daddy Gip +
“Brilliant! Couldn’t Mister Spyda have gotten me someone with more than two brain cells.”

+ Big Smoky +
“You better show some respect, kid. Do you have any idea how I deal with bullshit?”

+ Hip Daddy Gip +
“Do you eat it?”

+ Big Smoky +
“You’re lucky I’ve signed a non-physical contract for this evening.”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Lucha Scramble
kWKgkd77jepTlKZIkn5OMnI50bQe94xAv0LbtfLcFWFjBmVUCP1UsVxHbUFBrr2dDFoNhezIpc-wdovY3n1LqiHRuW-FoPFCqgUnfQJLvL1vT7a7y_C6hPWlKHdZF-jyL6JiRmfDg8oBkxd6JDGWha8
vs
f9qe3eEMZEhMo5U3xiWQ9MyUomj6doNA0HcNGLKdGp2_x3AddgQDdpy4pohJamO3-jBm4562N8GZ-opcFYRUPEBrUsy2xv6QJh1oAmelkf8bO2d4qEV6fdfxk8pEk_q3BF-wei9IQp1So5GmWH-adc0
vs
VjTr0-sjyKSyBbj55LNDTLzwVhC9AREwDZUCv5wMlG5G82dUilIzzI7fenHMLYO7bAH7LPIb0bK1SH7K1aioHO5EeBkfkjRXYHZHXzNfUHKFv5Vrsqe8Ij69t0Lv4qfhKib3GZ-1PDvyHnEOWL__ZWo
vs
FDoklYFYe_lNr3k1cCxCUqDK8gGyg52EzbGAR14S0zAF4Q9q0d1eypiZTOjuVh9jOAraJjIrDo4JttOnhnKor0AxHUAtEW6H7tqEGoUGCmxXrnwfEv-io7Xfcmje16K7eqHygmlEe-flQobKeOq--aY
vs
YVTzPs4P02VsizjsErRXOyc6W5YB4l7uAjPYtJWOVN9gGFLfhlPRWhZuXDAruEEbBWtjtxAfVIlAdrCuj8LmMdY7nJcnd0IdNapX_Q3nNmUI-QKnDJOT8AcV1K9E0dH2vsg-0n_H28vq5_bKCEZ9xqk
vs
cPAYbCTjN43DCV9qRClpCv075_Zav9OJiVOeGEpdp_sL8Zvkg2LhW_vKArODXJQTSx851u3gZ6DYwvzA3gRWBor-sVGjDrvKNvKktv9FHXMmIIVdlaxVwDMCkl4rovE3yiFHbFNm8Xc5oK-m60ZE7lM

Summary
- Unlike the previous scramble matches, this match came with the motivation of knowing whoever won would also get to challenge for championship gold. Rancid Jay would be the first person to impress and would do so by slapping the crap out of Awful Anna’s chest with multiple knife edge chops, before springing off the ropes and levelling her to the mat with the J20 (Double fisted flying punch) that would result in a nearfall before the melee of the other four contestants would break up the count.

- Awful Anna though would clearly want her moment to impress though and would target Anarchris by stomping down on his leg before locking in the Awful Lock and would really put pressure on the Vampire’s ankle.

- Rancid Jay would then blindside Ice Looch when Looch was taking a breather at ringside, as he would pull a steel chain from underneath the ring and proceed to wrap it around his foe’s throat and throttle the life out of him and would only let go when Looch when lifeless in his clutches. Looch was in such a bad state that a group of EMTs were quick to give him Oxygen and rush him towards the back on a stretcher.

- In the latter stage of the match, Sharknado would go on a rampage and proceed to knock all five of their opponent’s to the mat with hard hitting Lariats. He would then reach to his belt and pull off his SharkGrenado and pull the pin before rolling it in the direction of Awful Anna who would suffer the effects of the invisible explosion and be blasted out of the ring and onto the floor below.

- Rancid Jay would continue to make moves in the ring only to be countered and look like he almost decapitated Sharknado who connected with a brutal Fin Blade (Jumping axe kick). With everyone looking in bad shape, Nat Redame would take control of the situation and proceed to take hold of Anarchris and wipe them out with the Dark Side Driver [Cradle Tombstone Piledriver] to claim the victory and earn her place in the Border Crossing Death Match.

Winner: Nat Redame

- The win meant that Redame became the first woman who had qualified for the championship match and now there was just one space left in what was quickly becoming a highly anticipated contest.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The cameras would cut backstage where the entire Castor Family would be in assembly. All of the men in the family would be sitting in a half circle, with Atlanta Castor standing front of them all.

njPsaDvdmArZbtF406MnmvONlx8G-xf0X9XY6SCIhtREGAuyFYW7-WFd5eYl4MmQnDipuhSnRRhkaUwcgSkTs6OqwCPh8BqQYAJnJiPbj6A6CuqKsYNdhU6RJQ88BLtp6Yb1m_kKfASqqLQudbnQabI

+ Atlanta Castor +
“Uncles.”

Both Old Dragon and Hamburg would both nod their head in acknowledgement of their niece, who was the daughter of another brother who was not involved in the wrestling business.

+ Atlanta Castor +
“Cousin.”

Kid Bino would wave awkwardly, the son of Hamburg was very much the runt of the extended wrestling family.

+ Atlanta Castor +
“Brothers.”

Duke and Troy would both look as if they were about to stand up and lead the meeting themselves, clearly not used to being led by their younger sister.

+ Atlanta Castor +
“We have found ourselves in a very challenging position from my point of view. We as a family have the most history, the most important legacy out of everyone on the entire roster and it is therefore vital that we reassert ourselves and make these mortals submit to our higher power and wisdom. I am declaring that we as a family are in a state of crisis and until further notice we treat everyone that crosses our path as an enemy. And all enemies that cross our paths, but be treated as such. This is war and I am declaring it on the rest of Lucha Underground!”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tag Team Match
NYF4tkIa4APPuViV75MnT-tZMRZj1fDrrgZ39q9knDpYPU4Cz6v5-ynPdj7ujUly--Sqyb8xFMVWFaLQS8mc84JvMavTbMvwmFYOSSz5Z2iDL42rvcA1f5QTRsyI-T0LkwbnllRLFmlSIPogy4jZeVg
1RkICPz4ZcmYQOQB-1aa_WUsHlWWxn5Mw8vwbgVF74BXCtVYpzL4hZKj2hKA6Onwu9QXcVDx7BZEt954xrqxkgVYY95Xrqo0hSXqbtWNOrCu5I4lY4F2Sj06Gn8bXDGI7x1QwFDo9zOiSewGraRbvoE
vs
utYlwtV.jpg
Vqt2cdZ.jpg

Summary
- The match would draw a lot of attention from onlookers on the beach, largely due to the fact that Geoffnelis and Jake Moosick could both be the next Lucha Underground Champion. The match began with Eireann and Borg being the legal men from their respective teams, and it was clear that as the second they both felt they had something to prove. Both men would rut heads like stags in the spring, although Genghis would use his power on Borg and every time he caught his foe he would raise him up into the air and slam him down on the mat hard.

- Eireann would be running on low stamina though and would be smart in allowing Geoffnelis to tag himself in, with the title prospect dropping Borg with a Discus Lariat. The fans would be treated to what they wanted eventually with Moosick and Geoff finally locking horns in the ring and would push back and forth with each other although there would be no real signs of who the better man really was. Eventually the two would tag each other out and let their seconds finish the contest.

- The match would come to an end when Genghis Eireann would trap Hyzeen Borg in his team’s corner before raising his shorter counterpart up in the air and flattening him with Mr. Potato Dead (Elevated Powerbomb) to claim the victory.

Winner: Spade Cadets (Genghis Eireann & Geoffnelius)

- With the match over, Geoffnelius and Jake Moosick would clamber back into the ring and face an intense staredown and would butt heads a little before the cameras would cut backstage.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

We cut backstage to the authority figure of Lucha Underground. The Director of Chaos: Mister Sypda. Sypda is dismissing a number of agents and lawyers from his desk before he begins to address the camera.

IEczAy6sA-053jvgF0VzdybAFJarmYqZuhcG7cbXjQ1UkSCE1PU2C3QEmXFBdkEQ9koyhMnde8ZQcif_0X05rQ_GFmWgUiIckB6tl9gDDwyLzLuiKMgCJlj46aijIiCVAyMzrEF-h1TPhIaNPwyigYs

+ Mister Spyda +
“So far I have been very impressed by what the five prospective title challengers have brought to the table and next week there will be a final qualifier to decide who the final entrant in the Border Crossing Death Match and who is involved in that match will be announced later in the week.”

Spyda takes a pause and takes a drink from a beer bottle before he continues.

+ Mister Spyda +
“I am happy to announce that at our first major show of this new season Aztec Warfare, there will not be just one title on the line but also the second.”

Ly1Xsyo1YVM4rhPaJY8Gr1lKZ_12axneSqkOA4d_NeeGsPYDNgsdIojp2qeZ3DwVK5k1gBwMkVH3V1aM2bNbwJlt4uDpykRTTZku8PhRAb86_tfnvxS-wU059Ny3rEX4sWkvYLslTilbbHJFuhrg4uQ

Spyda reaches down and picks up the belt from the table, that had previously been out of camera.

+ Mister Spyda +
“I present the Lucha Underground International Championship, a belt that will serve as a second tier belt in this new dynasty I am creating and I can announce that in order to challenge for this belt you must prove yourself in a little tag team tournament I am concocting. Everyone not involved in the Border Crossing Death Match will be placed in a pot and have their opponent randomly draw from a hat. The best two teams will then be broken apart and a Four Man Ladder Match will occur at Aztec Warfare to crown the inaugural champion.”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Singles Match
v2FcOKV.jpg
vs
915KetR.jpg

Summary
- This contest would be the shortest of the night, largely down to the fact that both Jim and Solidus seemed intent on going at each other at top gear and running their energy tanks dry like it was their last day on earth. And it was no doubt an entertaining spectacle for the fans to witness, in what was an all out punch and kick exchange that was leaving both men covered in bruises, cuts and welts.

- The first to drop to one knee would be Ocean and would not hold back by smashing a high knee into his opponent’s chin before picking his slightly taller foe and laying them out with Kiss My Ass [Attitude Adjustment] before clambering on top for the victory.

Winner: Rudo Jim

- Rudo wouldn’t celebrate the win and would shake the referee off raising his hand before just clambering down onto the sand and disappearing towards the back.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

-WDgvThYRUtNCBHpEhXp6GoK7tIB-Dh_t1hf28jzRtEOQC_6Aab6tWW7vEOEosX9actHsPmb0YZyR_Kan-De5rBRi09CXiDOQrXwdm1jPGrS6lmyOi_nWJEyGIsFr1MexHmRUzMBLfTSrt0UQQlPcm0

Saint Diego would be standing backstage microphone in hand and was apparently cutting an unscheduled promo.

+ Saint Diego +
“All I know is that if anyone should be involved in the last qualification match for the title match it should be me, I taught El Brody a lesson in respect and if I am given the opportunity I will teach the other qualifiers what it means to go to war with a Saint!”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Main Event
Z-xCAfHwIql6OGmCZOV68xnXCpmA6LK5tH5eqiECkVKxEG37KHsTOqsXgrnRA1lJwb705eosa3urlWl9Ck6Z0AefLfxzVszOQsOh9ZuYhbm9PDASRoP8cRObRZd300icEx9thIBScLaNDL7HRA7NRtQ
vs
kua606tElfG3_QSlQrOd8JU-CeitBRLppln1hK7ay3nPhHo25eVt2zOFFnJv1S9r7yh2rEN6sx8GAE60tOPEV8wXNwqbjw4JQ89szhmsdEF3tpWWM5wVZWpx0lgO1u3slZecipVHaYf7IjPzVyWMJk4

Summary
- Guerrero Oscuro would be revealed as the mystery talent for the main event and would prove to be incredibly popular with the Huntington Beach fans. The Dark Warrior, despite being known as a heel, would actually seem to be more popular than Mustango.

- The match would also much shorter than anyone had been expecting or would have wanted, but the English wrestler would be beaten by the man from Murdervania after he would nail Mustango with an Enzuigiri, he would clambered up onto the turnbuckle and leap off and connect with the Stake & Chips (Double Footed Stomp to Chest] to claim the victory.

Winner:
Guerrero Oscuro

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Episode Four Results
Predictor
Score
Jeff
2/4
Brody
2/4
Dubble J
2/4
Looch
1/4
Blaine
0/4

@Frankensteiner @Dubble J @Brody you each all got the most predictions correct - you can send me any name on the roster who you wish to take part in the final qualification match. Brody you get to pick a second, because you missed out on the last week's prize.
They can not include: Branson Peach, Geoffnelius, Big Smoky, Jake Moosick & Net Redame

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
@Brody & @Dubble J final calls for pick. Otherwise I will offer picks for a future event.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
@Megalooch you get to make a pick instead. Brody will get to make choices at a later date

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
The randomizer has decided that @Chris will get to make the 4th pick.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
luchapng.png

Episode Five Preview

Singles Match

kCWeAze2JvIG5zJ0zZQk7RSJih6I02ixYt_8Cf67TU9XMwZkLQGYq6oqMdE6Yqvfpgp9w-FnLcmWKRNJw4Om0krvKYsvscTDcePykzfQCk8XEPX7NDINHvczsj2RGoi2dGfldw3DeZPo1jqUnIoLfVo
vs
cOZ4y7cDMjP677nm_j2OC-mbo2Ua_2FFI4cv7Arbf9c22OtpZXAvHcQD01Adyow_sXpIR7p1mLrgsttuPg-2vk4mSs31RGzprQGmiEXa_h361S7FQOYOKeuXPd4ZT1CjZU8djNryzkzyxy453N5M5Vc

[Two matches will involve wrestlers that have yet to make their Lucha Underground debuts. The first sees the New York Giant RTB take on the man that everyone in the local mall fears Gamestop Bandit.]

Singles Match
WKMmTF-GBKtMG8KiRBHnRMwG-4cFMoCYqKpbUbttu00AeCUuAWKop84lUbBJ2YdeA1Hgpk2DQNu5Wfgp41Ba_DytqwUla6-Bt2HqOwf2bNNo3ieWC06eHCRYHnS-VhQ-N0Ma8GQoXC56TkiSKpE6JSg
vs
oyxClJcJ-fhdA8rdQtswHrJJtEqbRI_fJx-tcKGbkh3HY04CB8Zf5XfEEVg1nmV4pHCHA4GUhtLNQmZB36fmzFhWHv0-_Ia6IEOy_4aD5TZGPn-VEFRIHUjvpUBWDMt0HJAurBL5mhVHQAWadVcjklo

[Two matches will involve wrestlers that have yet to make their Lucha Underground debuts. The second sees a Texan up and comer, a man simply known as Tarantula take on one of the most iconic wrestlers from Sendai Japan Sanji Chrisuzuki.]

Singles Match
j69qL3rXv3Tui7FetSmPT2TPZGYs6sZI0saHUazmqlHDU8TzjAOG8NeQ1OiMUQ_q3qsIhAmlYYtwxLxm3HsHNo3jBXfJtHDHUfVLHMVP_GQNy0xeGbFEEc0V4MezqO2HPOnjQ1ZTeFLsoYu7n7d0bxs
vs
msfn-A-eDp6NMfhq4VkuhQi7qUbkIIpd9xMkBnrE9h6hbXX5zTht6lA2vlB4EA6HzyGiPNdIKXU6nBde1JDiQwE4rE6Z2TPmPeRpzin733sh2tuh2KMCy-AZh3_wSwi2NMLaAjaCY1Udh--9_qMkc7A

[A portion of the IWC have suggested that Mister Spyda has been giving The Castor Family second class treatment and have not been given the same opportunities as the rest of the roster. Duke Castor makes his singles debut against another man who has felt slighted about not getting a second chance to take part in the future LU Championship match. One thing is certain, one set of fans is going to become ever more annoyed if their favourite loses this contest with nothing but pride on the line now that no more places in the Border Crossing Death Match are available.]

Main Event | Four-Way Dance
-I9Ti1i3D1qZaPzWC832x3UtnENWbByByJHPc2pLW4qU5eEDv5uSrnRqe-s0GN5x42S_eJTjgUyr8nVIm6aLcztcm8ux_S3Pe3f6m0ntBMogXK-0RaNyFlBzN9sVDT2HB8jPLYE7Wr8-kWfckfJvyPo
vs
_zk-sm7knBlV1CMN6-wBdLUQX25Pdr_RxXtZYuld1mk4z0eanuPsIow4Dh_ytlKQwxdzIkJ3idoh7U9v7gEcIX5FsCKbXzO5IribChISr05f_-xZgu0gGia6dpmLWJFuWTaLT2OyiDk9TKppoZPuvC4
vs
ZwplvnMnP3FsQb8lI-QoXShO-1LZhrW30ZRbyBfjA7mkiqrtVpmZhzSUJZ6JJLT2du1Q0KvB6kC9L3BZd16MFfNDdefdvQ1MmcuVRePSH7muLDB0Mib3tsJyujMR9e7qt7ZqCobxRZMf3uoZMBDCgCY
vs
sDunQu6MDgxUfXNQGN4_VgvnGzqaqC0nlec4e4qo8XcjAH8AIQdeyg0iPYd1zeNlqTwIy0wYk9fdPEQXR5LG1HqbJKLy-IB_N23dfjVo2JNrSZ1S2pJRT90HX32HE0zEyMOBoCR-Jqy4j839-wf_qcA

[This week’s episode sees the last spot in the Border Crossing Death Match up for grabs. The match sees Shuriken Omega set to make her debut, whilst Rudo Jim and Eireann come into the match with both having been involved in wins during last week’s show on Huntington State Beach. The unexpected involvement in this contest is the blood sucker Anarchris, but when you let the fans decide. They get what they want.]

[Predictions can be made once again - the winner/s this week will get to guarantee two entrants into the International Championship Tag Team Qualifier Tournament | @Brody you can make two picks as soon as you want - and DM them to me. ]

Reactions: Marty McFourth

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
r5WeofPv_gO1N-UnP-JfXSAq74n8NtLmQHvWfZj9AVdhIzApQdcRkErfOm4TLCxA4wgYKIEzS66-Aza3JYeaFeuSjEKxkS59mEWSWpyHKxN5wfxwYXBysSeH7moZcvVhW1rkWUr_xr7Ih278kOPzhXM

“THE LAST CHANCE”
Episode Five [Pico Rivera Sports Arena, Pico Rivera, California]

Lucha Underground would continue working out of the greater Los Angeles area, and come live from another outdoors arena this time the very personal Pico Rivera Sports Arena famous for its concerts and rodeo, but now and again had hosted the occasional wrestling show. Beef Chops would return to the commentary desk and it was clear that Hip Daddy Gip was far from thrilled to be joined by his commentary partner. The night was scheduled for a number of debutants to make their first appearances as members of the roster, as well as the main-event that would see the final place in the match for the Lucha Underground Championship at Aztec Warfare being contested for.

_fhe7D_Ue-OVvzbB3WgYEJVyGCDYE2AMBmA5vC2nfxCeFA7TdtYSW6CXHDN-fZ5WYgZEYp5aD2M_hg79Ijux2s20-uv_6iExpbBhrTCigzwJmlvOQbSkbbx_SGJGtsz7zmViciTzL6OA9NnRWV8HZb4
i5bzBMe.jpg

+ Hip Daddy Gip +
“I thought I was having a really great day, but it turns out this is the worst day of my life. The old shepherd is somehow back from the dead and this wrestler who I thought had died at least twice, is now sitting at the table with me again. Clearly there is no God!”

+ Beef Chops +
“I was away for one week. I didn’t die. I was just unavailable because of a prior booking.”

+ Hip Daddy Gip +
“Are you allergic to sand?”

+ Beef Chops +
“That's not even a thing. You young kids need to start showing a bit of respect for their elders, otherwise you will have to face the consequences.”

+ Hip Daddy Gip +
“And who is going to be handing them out? Certainly isn't going to be you now is it, you old fart?”

+ Beef Chops +
“I am going to hold my tongue and do the job I am being paid to do - but if you disrespect me one more time. I am going to rip off my headphones and beat your ass Junior!”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Singles Match
EJGlWN2l9tz6sltWrQHdPcHbSz264tzpyxNBBfQefbv03OUMtBC_IADfAu2D56Ho6AKVbyv96WNKEeoaqpDLflHQhVuPNNsGIvoz86uo5M3vPqCvdyxCwbod2te3GLmnQQU_EnI_WHEllMvVoqsvMz0
vs
1vzgtSnzVxs5JZe0hIHjYaD0Aad8NSjoxOXcFlgRlyYWQ7nbSKnmkJ9ulHND5ZGmrYLNDQoUJSHLCljTmLtvReaq8il9uaFXqApXF8jupw6o7g3rFUF-qi7UDNfocYbu-GgThX7pFumiGsPZBdWcoMU

Summary
- Rooty Tooty Booty, who would be referred to as RTB by both Chops and Gip clearly for their own sanity would make his debut against another new signing, the unique Gamestop Bandit. Both men clearly felt they had something to prove and would start off proceedings by exchanging chops to the midsection and it was clear by the reaction of the fans in the Pico Reserva Sports Arena they were loving the fact that both new signings were shying away from a fight.

- RTB would really turn up the heat and ram Bandit into the turnbuckle before driving in multiple shoulders into Bandit’s midsection before pulling him out of corner and toss him over his shoulders with Big Apple (Belly-to-belly suplex) that would result in a nearfall after a two count.

- The two men would continue to go hard at each other, with the breakthrough with the Gamestop Bandit smashing a Nintendo Gamecube controller into RTB’s head before lifting him up and nailing him with the Game Stopper (Piledriver) to claim the victory.

Winner: Gamestop Bandit
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The cameras would cut backstage to Davey Cheeseman, with the British wrestler having something he wanted to get off his mind.

4YNsJbEWyhf7K_04NlUqIladXkq345tGgklFaEE6K2_wEfhY-EgxyhV1HM0b_9evYRnx86FoXQkZIPPekMAVrjn81le10LtvItgecE2R7zrKxLdh0CY7MSfWP4Q6sCNugtEAzJqZ4ktUIlecGRolq44

+ Davey Cheeseman +
“So listen up little Sausages! I might not have got a chance to compete in the Border Crossing Death Match, but once that kerfuffle has been sorted out I am sure Mister Spyda will know what is good for him and do what is right. But before any of that, there is this International Championship tag team tournament to look forward to and I am making my claim that if I am not involved in the draw then I am going to grab a cheese knife and ram it into the Boss’ heart. There will be debris all over the shop!”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Singles Match
XXFzz9dHwcetXRefY0C-JwJIrqrjW9X6gadF00nj2wDX4qy2n-7PPBKG51_n8IvO2f5hrdXwAON5tIJwAshYRtXbib9r_MUF8kpvA8HTSqW-KAFgBQ3BMY0rzGH3Y25L58cCd66dCfCNsFGQyeQkXlc
vs
4a3PA8ScqE-sV1YMUoe6UoeQifQ7SR2F5dxzj4uYYpbCh4TtwhuE9r0sxobG8P-DHcq2cXr261iB6KMd0gzZU-89Fpfbdcwn2m5PGRZsHCCoN1ocEVevKkUewrxzJeBXlfODVc0SFHq4SHXo37v_J9Q

Summary
- The second match of the night would see two more debuts with Texas born Tarantula taking on ‘The Sendai Sensation’ Sanji Chrisuzuki taking on each other. Chrisuzuki had a mountain more experience, but Tarantula had been impressive in the indies and the match would be a great platform for him to introduce himself to the mainstream world.

- Tarantula would lock Chrisuzuki in the totally illegal move called Tajiri Rules (Rope-hung Boston Crab), but when the referee insisted he break the hold Sanji would kick the referee away as if he wasn’t finished taking his punishment. When he was finally free off the ropes, Sanji would look annoyed as if he had been hoping for more from the younger wrestler.

- Sanji Chrisuzuki would show why he was worth the big bucks as he would plough through Tarantula with a combination of kicks to work down his younger opponent before taking hold of him and laying him out a Brainbuster that would result in a two count before Tarantula was able to raise his shoulders up just before the referee would strike the canvas a third time.

- Chrisuzuki would look to be wrapping up the contest and was looking to setup nailing Tarantula with the Sendai Falls, but at the last moment the young Texan would leap out of the way and crack Sanji in the back of the head with a springing kick before scooping the Japanese legend up and wiping him out with the Venomplex (T-Bone Suplex) for a shock victory.

Winner: Tarantula
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The camera would cut to the parking lot where all three members of ‘The Chosen Few’ would be parading backstage with James Hater the first to speak.

G51zdK0.jpg

+ James Hater +
“Now I think it is all important that you all remember that none of this is personal, but that Icy Prick was trying to steal the spotlight away from those of us that deserve it and so we had no choice, but to take matters into our own hands and give him the beating he deserved. Just remember that in this world we are the good guys, we are the Bat Persons and everyone on the other side of things is a Villain. We will send them to whatever is the equivalent of Arkham Asylum.”

40 Double Dee would wrap a hand around Hater and gently take the microphone off him.

DrGk71H.jpg

+ 40 Double Dee +
“So let this act as a warning to everyone that crosses our paths over the next few weeks. Me, Hater and Rancid Jay are going to rip you limb from limb if you don’t lie on your back and just accept defeat and take the three count. One of the three of us is walking out of Aztec Warfare as the International Champion and if you don’t want to get on our bad side, you should heed our warning.”

Rancid Jay leaps in front of the camera like a man possessed.

ao0xWRs.jpg

+ Rancid Jay +
“ROOAAAAAAAAAR!”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Singles Match
6v3XZELvlpSguyzJv6RH9JSaUmhH7rXqGr0VAXMtONSMEOlzvJSAtYFHqz-1SNOgfdXQ5tdOggLM2xh_qCBo2Yc-Q2RLEOqE_hER1n_UR_CpTF3lVKOPIpwamtlgmp9KDaeMeFVQBqxHRgFMl3x8JjU
vs
oNyRfZbzPQbjv_qrUuVIEtvfe6-dB2qLaDeBlnrHtK7eqmhva9gPHDI0Gp5k4CTRQGeyZsHHpqzbSB7LtHvx5rbfFKUokvLTiy_QIjYy7kaSu77WKsVfJsLDyV78QEboJsgDvkt4v2lCYBpdrXgLx7U

Summary
- Both men came into this contest coming from two very different positions of frustrations and this could be felt as both men stood opposite each other in the ring and at setup was set to be a real heel versus heel.

- Duke Castor would start the contest strong by running between the ropes and connecting with hard slaps to the back of Saint Diego before connecting with a masterful superkick. Diego would give as good as he got though, and would pay homage to one of the greats by pulling off The Three Saints (Triple Rolling Vertical Suplex) and at this point in the contest things were looking pretty even.

- Troy Castor would appear during the contest and it was clear he was there for no other reason, but to play distraction and give his brother an advantage. Troy would leap up onto the ring apron and steal the referee’s focus, allowing for Duke to grab hold of a steel chair and smash it illegally into Saint Diego before being smart and removing the evidence. Troy would also be smart and drop off the ring, as to avoid being sent to the back and was still very much in play.

- Duke would continue to dominate and it was clear that Diego was still feeling the effects of the chair shot as looks groggy and wobbly on his feet. Duke would take Saint Diego down to the mat and lock in the infamous family submission move the Castorface (Omoplata crossface) and would singe in the lock with real intent of claiming a victory. However, Diego would show his resilience and would manage to counter the hold and reverse it and instead lock in a Heel Hook that would force Duke to release his own hold that had been looking so effective up until that point.

- With the change of momentum, Saint Diego would get a more even position in the match before utilising his larger frame to his advantage, but with athletic prowess by springboarding off the middle rope and slamming an elbow into Castor’s head before grabbing hold of him and wiping his foe out with the Californication [Double underhook facebuster] and then rolling over Castor to claim the three count.

Winner: Saint Diego
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Main Event | Four-Way Dance
eTyhLMo-kruPXjjm38mL8OtWegAcNl3i0YKe6hp4aVoL76QjAt-r7hUjacJZgdqD5c3n_A1KQmkMLgaE-CAIZDiCcl9OBAUBJfe2dY2e0Qkr_U_w5wSDbD2TpiL0cM0eDVv0OsmrA94rdZ591XNsBP8
vs
dI3XHCEcICHC_O7QhtKu9rJsbf3ry78Bnro4LL7CimBu5KDdu9cDwWTZO_Tdgk5YNAUbGYtwPe6d71X9fOY-krb3K1blMQunjG2GZoF-GHv-k9VwiJxU8yPI6ryo4643LAgGNgP4HDWwHtIfDnbIh98
vs
NOFU-cY1FGOBDi_cCrKUZ8oED9n1SagnM9pfgONngw-SgWwuGVFoATFcFmbLonHCJYvL7iGMlD-03-SHxjMyWUEq7yyZ2Im2hwhu5FGPm5tWg0B8iKKRejxWkdlxWR7By5EiXwPRddugs6dJTK5HoQQ
vs
Q8RqqMrHWBy7j-F-NWWY99QyYVPcvoxIbC2Yw4ag7KM7XMSt1BCGhpQSrz1j1Q4WqAFx8e0OqBqp-6RlAx9OOhjCtQKXoZl0Cx0nPiU9j5lbeNULsZgiDICN-GIqralWiUgUkIIu05pGuoPx3tUwIqg

Summary
- The main-event would be a massive draw, solely on the fact that the winner of this contest would claim the final spot in the Border Crossing Death Match and get the opportunity to become the Lucha Underground Champion at Aztec Warfare.

- It felt almost scripted that it was Genghis Eireann who would have the early impact in the contest and considering he was 7”0 tall this wasn’t all that surprising. The Giant from Ireland would strike all three of his opponents down to the mat hard with brutal knife edge chops before setting his sights on Anarchris and lifting up the sinister bloodsucker only to lift him up and Chokeslam him over the ropes and down onto the hard floor below with a body destroying drop.

- Shuriken Omega was looking to make a strong first impression and rather than take the easy option would go after Eireann and was intent on bringing the big man down. She would do this by building up her momentum by bouncing off the ropes and connecting with a number of clotheslines, before changing tactics and wiping the Giant’s feet out from underneath him by connecting with a Blue Jay Slide (Baseball slide) and being careful to roll out of the way so as not to be crushed alive. Omega though would look to continue to control the contest and would stretch Rudo Jim out before sending him down to the mat with a swinging neckbreaker.

- Anarchis would return to the fray, although was looking worse for hell following the slam he had suffered earlier in the contest. The resident of San Antonio though would be very sneaky in his approach and wait for the perfect moment before nailing Rudo Jim with the Blood Pact [Superkick followed by Knee Drop] that looked like it might have either removed a tooth or broken Jim’s nose as blood was present and was spilling onto the mat.

- Anarchis and Genghis would lock horns, although this time the Vampire would have a little more fight for the Giant. The Irish man would eventually have his opponent where he wanted him and lay him out flat with the Mr. Potato Dead (Elevated Powerbomb), Shuriken would dive in to make the save but would be too late as the referee would be already calling for the bell.

Winner: Genghis Eireann

The large man would be joined by Geoffnelis joining the post-match celebration, with both members of The Space Cadets set to be featured in the future Lucha Underground Championship match.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
luchapng.png

Episode Six Preview

Everyone not involved in the Lucha Underground Championship match at Aztec Warfare, was placed into the hat and names were drawn to create sixteen unique tag teams. The sixteen teams will compete in two brackets, with best two teams earning a shot in the Ladder Match to crown the inaugural International Champion.

There are four member of the roster that were left without a team, but Mister Spyda has decided that he wants everyone involved so no one feels aggrieved. Four qualification matches will take place this weekend, with the contestants in match knowing who their partner will be ahead of time. The four losers, will find themselves forced to watch proceedings from the outside wall when the 'International Championship Joker's Wild Tournament'.

Joker's Wild Qualification Match

a6Y61Oc.jpg
vs
DrGk71H.jpg

[El Brody and 40 Double Dee will do battle, and the winner of the contest will team up with Hamburg Castor when the tournament begins.]

sCjgX4x.jpg
vs
kWq5URM.jpg

[Davey Cheeseman and Ganja Panda will do battle, and the winner of the contest will team up with Rudo Jim when the tournament begins.]

aNvdbFr.jpg
vs
xLnCuG6.jpg

[Boogie Knights and Roy Bookerman will do battle, and the winner of the contest will team up with Kid Bino Castor when the tournament begins.]

hrkJ7NV.jpg
vs
5Qy5J9b.jpg

[Shuriken Omega and Jetson will do battle, and the winner of the contest will team up with Rooty Tooty Booty when the tournament begins.]

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

“THIS IS WAR”
Episode Six [Coussoulis Arena, Bernardino, California]

The show would be solely revolve around the Joker’s Wild Qualification Match, with it being announced by Beef Cho that a string of episode would be filmed at the Coussoulis Arena and that all these shows in a block were recorded ahead of time and this was due to the fact that there was no certainty of the tournament.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

a6Y61Oc.jpg
vs
DrGk71H.jpg

Summary
- There was a high level of intensity present in this contest, with 40 Double Dee joined by Chosen Few members Rancid Jay & James Hater who would cheer in his corner with there be a clear feeling of pressure on the trio who clearly can’t have been pleased that one of their members was being forced to fight for a place in the actual tournament. And despite doing their best to bend the rules and manipulate the outcome, but Brody would keep on fighting like his career depended on it and would go aerial and connect with the Brody Splash [450 Splash] to claim the victory and advance to the Joker’s Wild Tournament where he would partner up with Hamburg Castor.

Winner: El Brody
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

sCjgX4x.jpg
vs
kWq5URM.jpg

Summary
- Cheeseman had really made a big point of wanting to be a big feature in the Joker’s Wild Tournament and perhaps his threat of stabbing a cheese knife into Mister Spyda’s heart that resulted in him being forced to earn his place against a man literally dressed up as Panda. The match would involve some comedic elements, with Ganja Panda offering a mix of comedy bits and high flying luchador style wrestling that would make for an exciting debut. Davey Cheeseman would however, show that he wasn’t going to be a pushover and after smashing Panda’s face into the exposed turnbuckle would drag his opponent down to the floor and lock in Squeezy Cheese (Cross Face) forcing Ganja Panda to tap out.

Winner:
Davey Cheeseman

- Backstage Rudo Jim would have been watching the match on the monitor, and wouldn’t show any emotion upon the confirmation that he would be teaming up with Davey Cheeseman in the tournament.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

aNvdbFr.jpg
vs
xLnCuG6.jpg

Summary
- The third match of the episode would see two wrestlers making their Lucha Underground debuts against each other with a battle offering a throwback to 1776 with Tennessee's own Boogie Knights taking on the working class hero from Manchester, England Roy Bookerman. Both men had nothing to lose and everything to gain and in the latter stages of the match both men had bruised each other up, with bloody noses and were sweating from head to toe. Kid Bino Castor would come out to watch the final stages of the contest, with the youngest member of the Castor Family showing an interest on who he would be teaming up with. The match would end with Boogie Knights nailing Bookerman with Knight Fever (Spinning Snapmare) to start his LU career with an impressive debut victory.

Winner: Boogie Knights
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

hrkJ7NV.jpg
vs
5Qy5J9b.jpg

Summary
- The final match of the episode would see the last spot in the Joker’s Wild Tournament up for grabs with the two recent hires set to team up with another newer signing in Rooty Booty Booty. The match wouldn’t be the longest of matches, but the two larger than average wrestlers would not be scared of going down the route of strong and powerful and look intent of finishing their opposite number off as fast as possible. And it would be Omega that would show off her impressive strength by laying Jetson out with Maple Kisses (Croy’s Wrath) to book herself the final spot in the tournament.

Winner: Shuriken Omega

- Shuriken would enjoy her victory and just like the other sixteen tag team members was now waiting to find out who they would face in the first round of the bracket.