The Cakeverse [WS Wrestling Sim Project]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
monkey-dance.gif

and a clean prediction sheet

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
That Branson fella sure is handsome!

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Predictor
Score
Jeff
4/4
Jimmy
3/4
Spider
3/4
Dubble J
3/4
Looch
2/4
Fourth
2/4
Brody
2/4
Blaine
1/4

- Jeff you can pick your opponent for the next episode [can not be either of the winning tag team members or staff members]. Inbox it to me rather than share it in here though.

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
luchapng.png

Episode Two Preview

Lucha Scramble
LEZpJrG.jpg
vs
v2FcOKV.jpg
vs
915KetR.jpg
vs
TggkjuN.jpg
vs
DoVhT5s.jpg

[All five wrestlers will make their in-ring debut, and will surely want to make a good first impression.]

Tag Team Match
8dFT1Oh.jpg
PUEpolF.jpg
vs
utYlwtV.jpg
Vqt2cdZ.jpg

[The winning team, will face each other in a future singles match - with the winner earning a place in the future Lucha World Championship match]

Main Event
K5imcKa.jpg
vs
GAfxYaL.jpg

[Geoffnelius won the Lucha Scramble last week to earn himself a spot in tonight's main-event. A random fan on Twitter called Jeff Valley Driver, won a competition and selected Troy Castor's to be the second person in this match. The winner will earn a slot in the future Lucha World Championship match]

[Predictions can be made once again - and I will consider tallying prediction over a number event for a bonus winner.]

Reactions: Jimmy King

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
luchapng.png

Episode Two Preview

Lucha Scramble

915KetR.jpg

[All five wrestlers will make their in-ring debut, and will surely want to make a good first impression.]

Tag Team Match
8dFT1Oh.jpg
PUEpolF.jpg

[The winning team, will face each other in a future singles match - with the winner earning a place in the future Lucha World Championship match]

Main Event
K5imcKa.jpg

predictions

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Scramble: Big Smoky
Tag team match: Sharktango
Main event: Geoffnelius

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Lucha scramble: Rudo Jim
Tag team match: Sharkando and Mustango
Main event: Troy Castor

Spider DKR

Eighth-Legged Wonder Of The World
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Scramble: Awful Anna
Tag Match: Moosik and Borg
Main Event: Geoffnelius

Brody

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Lucha Scramble: Old Dragon Castor
Tag Team Match: Sharktango
Main Event: Troy Castor

The ScapeDubb

Cry me a river
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jeffjarrett
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Sports Team
carolinahurricanes
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
Scramble: Big Smokey
Tag: Moosik and Borg
Main: Geoffnelius

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
r5WeofPv_gO1N-UnP-JfXSAq74n8NtLmQHvWfZj9AVdhIzApQdcRkErfOm4TLCxA4wgYKIEzS66-Aza3JYeaFeuSjEKxkS59mEWSWpyHKxN5wfxwYXBysSeH7moZcvVhW1rkWUr_xr7Ih278kOPzhXM

“WHERE DUCKS FLY TOGETHER”
Episode Two [Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, California]

Lucha Underground x Wrestling Smarks second episode of their return would see the promotion travel just three miles down the road from Fullerton coming live from Anaheim the home of the Mighty Ducks. One thing that was noticeable was that a large majority of people who had been present at The Titan Gym were also in the Convention Center tonight, plus a few extra faces that had clearly heard of the good things that had taken place last week. In a similar fashion to last week, we would cut to Beef Chops and Hip Daddy Gip with the unusual pairing sitting at the commentary table welcoming the broadcast audience to the show. Beef Chops was wearing a red and white tracksuit, whilst Hip Daddy Gip was donning the finest drip that money could buy and was looking very pleased with himself.

i5bzBMe.jpg
w4Oe0f7.jpg

+ Beef Chops +
“Quack Quack Quack.”

+ Hip Daddy Gip +
“Seriously you old geezer, do I have to find your old person pills to shut you up.

+ Beef Chops +
“You don’t understand what I am referring to? This is an iconic movie?”

+ Hip Daddy Gip +
“The only movies that are worth watching are the ones that I am an active participant in, if you catch my drift?”

+ Beef Chops +
“I have no idea and I don’t think anyone at home does either. I was of course referring to the fact that we are coming out of Anaheim tonight, the home of the Mighty Ducks. And one thing I know for certain is, we need someone like Coach Bombay to be calling shots. I don’t trust Mister Spyda at all.”

+ Hip Daddy Gip +
“Of course someone who relies on blue chew, doesn’t recognize a wrestling stud. Talking of studs, tonight's main-event will see another stud known as Troy Castor beat all of the bananas out of that chimp Geoffnelius. Up first though, we have a Lucha Scramble match featuring five wrestlers that will all be making their Lucha Underground debuts.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Lucha Scramble
LEZpJrG.jpg
vs
v2FcOKV.jpg
vs
915KetR.jpg
vs
TggkjuN.jpg
vs
DoVhT5s.jpg

Summary
- Just like the match the previous week, this Lucha Scramble match was equally as chaotic and it would begin with Old Dragon Castor being recognised as a major threat and would find himself on the receiving end of a four on one assault before being hoisted up and toss over the rope and down onto the concrete floor with a thud that could be heard all the way back in the cheap seats. Fellow Welshman Beef Chops would show care for Castor, with it being known that the two men had never shared much common ground during their extensive careers.

- Old Dragon Castor would eventually make his way back to the ring and knowing he couldn’t be disqualified would push the timekeeper over before grabbing the steel chair and sliding in the ring. He would proceed to administer medicine in the form of a shot to the head of everyone in the ring, before pulling Big Smoky up and wiping him out with Inferno (Chokeslam). Rather than go for the cover though, Old Dragon Castor would taunt the fans by sticking up his middle finger at various members of the audience whilst mouthing off obscenities.

- Awful Anna had managed to clear the ring so it was just herself and Solidus Ocean left and had sent her foe down hard to the canvas with Bitch Perfect (Angle Slam), but before she could follow it up the eldest nephew of Old Dragon Castor - Hamburg would slide into the and nail Awful Anna with Sour Kraut (Spinning Roundhouse Kick) that would prevent Anna from capitalising, whilst a team of officials would emerge from the back and force Hamburg Castor backstage.

- The match would end with Big Smoky catching Rudo Jim off guard with a well placed uppercut before picking up his younger opponent and nailing him with BS Slam (Powerslam) before folding his opponent over to claim the pin victory.

Winner: Big Smoky

- Smoky would look very pleased with himself, with Solidus Ocean looking the most frustrated out of the rest of the competitors that had been involved in the opening contest.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

lhpOzsu.jpg

Saint Diego would be standing backstage with an annoyed look across his brow and would cut a backstage promo. Last week, he had been involved in a tag-team match against Sharknado and Mustango after his partner had been pinned by Hyzenn Borg.

+ Saint Diego +
“Last week I teamed up with an absolute clown and I was made to look like a fool, as I was forced to end my debut by losing to a pair of sad acts without having a chance to actually win the match on my own terms. Being openly honest I am not going to be happy until I have a chance to wrap my hand around El Brody’s neck and throttle the life out of his lifeless body and if Mister Spyda has any sense, he will book the match and make it happen. Now!”
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

1RkICPz4ZcmYQOQB-1aa_WUsHlWWxn5Mw8vwbgVF74BXCtVYpzL4hZKj2hKA6Onwu9QXcVDx7BZEt954xrqxkgVYY95Xrqo0hSXqbtWNOrCu5I4lY4F2Sj06Gn8bXDGI7x1QwFDo9zOiSewGraRbvoE
NYF4tkIa4APPuViV75MnT-tZMRZj1fDrrgZ39q9knDpYPU4Cz6v5-ynPdj7ujUly--Sqyb8xFMVWFaLQS8mc84JvMavTbMvwmFYOSSz5Z2iDL42rvcA1f5QTRsyI-T0LkwbnllRLFmlSIPogy4jZeVg

Backstage Geoffnelius, who had won the Lucha Scramble last week and was set to face Troy Castor later on tonight for the right to take part in the future Lucha Underground Championship would be joined by a debuting Genghis Eireann, with the giant of a man taking a microphone and seemingly being the mouthpiece for the primate from the International Space Station.

+ Genghis Eireann +
“Monkey Man fly! Monkey man wins! Monkey man crush! Genghis Eireann stops all Castor Family from coming to ring. ROOOOAR!”

Geoffnelius just bows before walking off, as he is followed by the gigantic Eireann who has somehow become the manager for the highest function primate in the history of the world.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tag Team Match
8dFT1Oh.jpg
PUEpolF.jpg
vs
utYlwtV.jpg
Vqt2cdZ.jpg

Summary
- Both teams had claimed a victory last week, but knew that a victory this week would pit themselves against each other for a place in the future Lucha Underground Championship match. Despite this fact, both teams would start strong and both show all of the positives of their respective unions from last week’s show.

- Jake Moosick would show his true power and zero sympathy attitude as he would proceed to rip the shirt off Mustango’s chest before nailing him with multiple open hand slaps in a row that would leave the Brit’s chest looking red and guaranteed of being blistered if it continued to be exposed to the open air.

- Mustango would feature in next memorable spot of the match, as he would leap off the turnbuckle onto the ring ropes and springboard off them only to wipe Hyzenn Borg out with a hurricanrana and before Borg could even react Mustango would nail him with a Penalty Kick before running around the ring like a soccer player that had just won a penalty shootout in the world cup final.

- Sharknado would call Mustango into the ring as the pair would take hold of Hyzenn Borg and in perfect tandem lifting up their opponent with the intent of hitting double suplex. However, Borg would manage to catch his feet underneath the top rope and pull himself out of danger that would result in Mustango and Sharknado clashing heads and looking wobbly on their feet. Borg would be explosive and would springboard off the ropes and nail Mustango with a perfectly vertical dropkick, before being quick to tag in Jake Moosick. Jake would be quick to enter the ring and force Sharknado up only to slug him down to the canvas with the J-Bomb (Powerbomb) to claim the victory.

Winners: Hyzenn Borg & Jake Moosick

- Borg and Moosick would have an intense staredown following the contest, but wouldn’t resort to fighting each other. Hip Daddy Gip would confirm that these two men would be set to face each other on next week’s show and it had been confirmed that it would open episode three.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Cimz4p64fMijFV7F8fBjgdDqmuzt1w8J60CukYyjlR1KVNJ9bQ1Bifd_Qi2S8TWBHUQUCvXkslyDDWBuDxF3ydrv6dvnou8XW7emNSQtcwfJ8Pq9G-A0F68W0N3PUsfdEE_KF1ejw7Zkr7WTmUToi0U

We cut backstage to German native, now residing in New Munich, Minnesota Iced Looch who made his debut in last week’s scramble match.

+ Iced Looch +
“Last week sucked. Last week really sucked. There is nothing worse than giving a bad first impression of yourself and the fact that I got pinned by a bipedal chimp - that is just embarrassing. That is an ice cold insult to my confidence. I make this vow for all my fans. I will do better. I will become the best version of myself….”

Out of nowhere the Chosen Few (40 Double Dee & James Hater) would blindside Iced Looch and throw him into the back wall and proceed to stamp down hard on Looch in beating from nowhere before running away before backstage security could break up the fight.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Main Event
K5imcKa.jpg
vs
GAfxYaL.jpg

Summary
- The match began in a very disrespectful manner. Geoffnelius would offer Troy his hand as sign of respect, only for the Troy to flip Geoffneliius the middle finger before slapping his opponent across the face with a pimp slap whilst Castor was still wearing ring on his finger and because the match hadn’t officially started there was nothing illegal about this cheap shot.

- Geoffnelius though would seem to gain some motivation from the cheap attack and would connect with a combo of punches to Castor’s stomach with the intention of winding him before connecting with the Banana Kick (Pele Kick) to drop Castor to the floor.
- Troy Castor would be quick to offer a response though and after grabbing his foe’s ear and pulling them as if he was trying to literally rip them off he would then proceed to flip Geoffnelius over and pummelled him down hard with a Pumphandle Slam.

- Troy would call towards the back and would quickly be joined by his twin brother Duke Castor who would come out from the back. Footage would then cut backstage to show Geoffnelius’ ally Genghis Eireann being brutally assaulted by Old Dragon Castor, Hamburg Castor and Kid Bino Castor with Troy’s family very much giving him a tactical advantage.

- The match referee though would show no interest in allowing Duke to get involved in the contest and be quick to prevent him from getting involved. Troy Castor would then grab a steel chain from his personal items and charge at his opponent only to be blindsided with a Discus Lariat that would leave Castor on his back. Geoffnelius would then shriek at the official before clambering up onto the turnbuckle and launching off with Zero Gravity (Shooting Star Press) to claim the victory and book himself in the future title match alongside the only other confirmed entrant, Branson Peach.

Winner: Geoffnelius

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Episode Two Results
Predictor
Score
Dubble J
3/3
Jimmy
2/3
Spider
2/3
Jeff
1/3
Sky
1/3
Brody
0/3
Roy Mustang
0/3

- @Dubble J you can pick an opponent to face Big Smoky on Episode Three - it can't be anyone who has featured in either main-event or be Jake Moosick or Hyzenn Borg. If you can inbox me your choice.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Sharknado doesn’t take pins, what is this? Sharknado has creative control, he always goes over.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Sharknado doesn’t take pins, what is this? Sharknado has creative control, he always goes over.
all complaints to Mr. Wheel Of Names