Love or Hate game.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Post here and I'll tell you weather your loved or weather I think you would be better off dropping dead.

And go.

J

Why even ask, I <3 Trolls, and you my sir are a troll if you ask me.

J

Too many, current biggest annoyance is people who think they know more about weed then people who actually smoke it, but that has nothing to do with the point of this thread lolz.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
LMFAO, when I smoked weed, I smoked and knew nothing of it. I know what a Nick, Roach, Dime, and Dub is. That is it. LMFAO.

Anyways, do me (no homo)~!

J

So do you hate me? :brows:

No idea yet, don't hate don't love, never got to know you yet haha.

LMFAO, when I smoked weed, I smoked and knew nothing of it. I know what a Nick, Roach, Dime, and Dub is. That is it. LMFAO.

Haha I went to an Alternative school for 2 years so I knew everything about it before I ever started. Going on a year as a day to day smoker now I know my shit pretty well. Although terms change from place to place so its hard to go from place to place. Like when we went to Chicago someone wanted to sell us Dank, which here is shitty, but I guess there its high grade.

Hell yea your one of the members here I do like haha. Plus props for the Cudi sig.

Qwake

OMG, give it up bro, you don't smoke weed, you didn't find that weedstash at that New Years party or whatever, stop trying to make yourself sound cool or whatever, srsly.

J owns btw.

J

alright I'll play.

Deff love for you, your probably one of my favorite older member (forum age not real age). If I remeber correctly I used to be a huge "dick rider" of yours a few years ago.

OMG, give it up bro, you don't smoke weed, you didn't find that weedstash at that New Years party or whatever, stop trying to make yourself sound cool or whatever, srsly.

J owns btw.

At first I thought you were talkin to me and my jaw bout hit the floor lmao. I was about to go get a camera and take a picture of the shit I have in my pocket.

And I will always have love for Sharky =DD

ooooh oooh me next me next

Remind me of who you are again, I know you but the name change is throwing me off.