LOTS.. of Chris Benoit! ;)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

This has been my major work these days, have done a lot for these signatures;

CB7.png

CB6.png

CB4.png

CB2.png

Feedback gets reputation, green of course... please do tell me which version do you like the best and why and as always additional suggestions are always welcome along with ratings... :bb:

Reaction score
i dont liek teh colours on his face on version 1 2 and 4 and the bg looks awful imo and i like version 3 best coz his face looks kinda shiny and kool :)

Wrestling Station

-The concept of blending your having in your mind is totally wrong.
-The light and shadow are not placed properly.
-why the hell the 4th one has that WRONG effect on benoit? strips desaturation for the main psd?? :shocking: if it was for the bkg then it would be ok, but the main psd? :nonono:

chessarmy

Benoit forever? Didn't the guy kill his wife and kid, then himself?

Anyway, the second one is the best

Reaction score
i like #2 the best cuz it looks cool

and on all of them it looks like white dots around his head on gall of them except #3

jwind

Reaction score
if you've spent 'days' on these and 'alot' of work then im sorry you've wasted so much time. they're not that great. pretty simple to me.

-a brushed on bg
-3 not that great cut psd's
-and some different blending layers

then you just changed the colors and made multiple ones. sorry but didnt impress me at all.

C4

if you've spent 'days' on these and 'alot' of work then im sorry you've wasted so much time. they're not that great. pretty simple to me.

Nah, took me less than 15 minutes to make that in Photoshop. "lots of work" as in I did a lot inside that signature, mixing a gradient map along with some textures and brushing followed by blending and lightning not really spend "days" on that signature. And the "major focus these days" as in this style is being my major focus for future sigs...

lol lots? its only one...

Had to grab attention with his name... :wink_7: