Lord Tensai & CM Punk, Scotty Riggs addresses Paul

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
– Before this weekend, WWE officials were discussing CM Punk vs. Lord Tensai for the SummerSlam pay-per-view.

– Former WCW wrestler Scotty Riggs addressed Paul Heyman’s Raw SuperShow return on Twitter, writing, “Congrats to @HeymanHustle to bring credibility to “sports entertainment”, an bright light in the darkness of #WWE … Congrats to Paul!!”

Source: PWMania

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
They're really pushing Giant Bernard (or whatever Tensai), but I don't think that'll last. Probably he's going to become another Khali, Daivari, Umaga, just like their pushes felt apart and they went from being upper-carders to a nobodys. :pity:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Get Tensai and Punk away from the main event. Punks becoming stale and Tensai should never be anything but an upper midcarder at best.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Big Hoss Rambler said:
I don't mind Tensai. One green mist on Punk please.

674d88c0658ff9112f03212f149084f1.jpg

:burns:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
NO NO NO! CM Punk should vs. Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam for the WWE Champion! Not fuckin Lord Tensai aka Abart! PIPE BOMB! WWE Stop fuckin up and give what we want! We want Brock vs. CM punk for the WWE Champion!

604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
If Punk is still champ at Summerslam I want to see him vs Lesnar with Lesnar winning. If not then Lesnar going over Bryan (who's got a dominant heel push) at Survivor series.

*Sigh.. a boy can dream..

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I can do just fine without a Brock V Punk match. In fact I think a match between them would be horrible quality vice due to the clashing styles. Brock is to much of a brawler/real fighter to blend with a pro wrestler like Punk who imports real fight styles but relies on pro wrestling.

A correctly booked feud between Tensai and Punk could be good. Tensai has already showed better Stamina then when he returned and a match with the correct kind of stipulation for the two of them could be great at a PPV. It all depends on booking. Punk has the mic skills to carry the both of them and both are good in the ring. They just need to get time to mesh.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
I can do just fine without a Brock V Punk match. In fact I think a match between them would be horrible quality vice due to the clashing styles. Brock is to much of a brawler/real fighter to blend with a pro wrestler like Punk who imports real fight styles but relies on pro wrestling.

A correctly booked feud between Tensai and Punk could be good. Tensai has already showed better Stamina then when he returned and a match with the correct kind of stipulation for the two of them could be great at a PPV. It all depends on booking. Punk has the mic skills to carry the both of them and both are good in the ring. They just need to get time to mesh.

I think Brock vs Punk can work just like Cena/Brock did. Brock could dominate and Punk could try get back using wrestling moves and high flying stuff.

Punk vs Tensai I don't like the idea of at all. Tensai has stamina but I still find his matches painfully boring, and there have been none that have surpassed 15 minutes yet so I dread to think what a PPV match would be like. Also Punk's mic skills do not suit being a babyface so he's been pretty poor on the mic for the last few months IMO.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't really think Tensai should be on the main event, and I'm not sure a match with Punk would be good... but you never know.