Londrick?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Last night, Brian Kendrick walked out on Paul London and let him on the hands of Umaga. Now, will this mean WWE will separate them?

I am divided on this. One one side I think that WWE would miss the boat if they do it. Londrick, while on SD, were over as hell and champs for a year. They were one of the best tag teams currently in the whole wrestling landscape and if the push were to continue probably they would become one of the best in history.

But in singles competition, well, you saw how RAW booked Kendrick when London was injured, and for London, there is no more CW division he could go to.

So, what do you prefer, singles, or tag team for them?

PeepShow

Well, it wouldn't be anything new for them to give up on one of their best tag teams as they seem to not really care about the tag division anyways. I really don't mind it that much though tbh. Quite in the middle.

Enigma22

Reaction score
id rather see them in the tag team division... they suck as singles imo

Soulpower

If they follow this up, then I'm all for it. At the very least it gives both men something to do, and who knows, one of them might actually develop some personality.

I just hope that this isn't forgotten about next week and it ends up as a feud for Heat.

the dark knight

to be totally honest, its the thing im looking forward to the most next week. these 2 should have one hell of a feud if it was done right. lets just hope it doesn't come up like the typical new age WWE feud...bad guy vs good guy and lets just put em in matches against each other 100 times a month.

LKP

London on ecw i say as a potential threat to benjamin. Kendrick should go into the cruiser division after the draft on smackdown. I think the cruiser title will come back. Wether they split up or team wwe will never use them properly.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I dont really care what they do with them singles or tag teams, im not really into them that much but seen as tag division isnt really doing anything at the moment so a singles run could be good for them both i think london will do better than kndrick

Christian

Reaction score
Haven't cared about the tag division since Cryme Tyme got dropped.. Do whatever really, the tag titles are pretty obsolete. You notice how last night in Cena/Orton vs. all the heels + a few randoms, Rhodes and Holly didn't even bring their championship belts to the ring with them? Gay. Get some better tag teams WWE.

Reaction score
I would really like to see these two go at it one on one. I am a huge fan of high flying action and loved them during their great run with the WWE tag belts on SD. They have great chemistry in the ring and it would be nice to see them against each other.

RKOrton.

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of them at all tbh. The teams they defeated when they where tag champs? Meh, I think they got too big of a tag push. I wouldn't really care what WWE did with them now. They haven't been on live TV in anything serious for awhile so I don't really know what they can do with them.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Move both of them to ECW after WM. Have them break up, but both stay as faces. I would love to see a credible undercard feud in ECW, maybe Kendrick vs Burke?

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I would love to see a feud between these two; it would reek of awesomeness on so many levels, but (there's always a but) that’s if it’s done right. If they do go ahead and have them feud, Vince take the queer ban off of the ‘high flying’ moves and let Kendrick and London go balls to the walls. Because quite frankly that’s the only way people will care about them. It’s sad but it’s true.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

WWE have seperated them now, I think they will mini feud, then both be fired within three months. I mean if WWE were thinking ahead, they would not have broken them up

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I'd like to see them in the X Division. *cough*

But yeah, tag team is the way to go for them... unless Jeff is ultimately released and there's the need for a new stuntman to feud with the main eventers.